6) Best Friends and Big Brother

I open my eyes with a sharp pain sent through my legs. "Ouch," I mumbled. I got up carefully and see a whole group around me. Taehyung was crying.

"YAH! Why didn't you pick up your calls?" He asks me with puffy eyes and a shaking voice. He has been crying ever since I passed out. It's clear. I smile.

"Sorry I was busy. " I said to him and his eyebrows furrow.

"Don't you dare hurt yourself ever again! Geez. It's about time I move in." He said. I blink a few times.

"What?" I ask him again, and he smiles his rectangle smile.

"I said, I'm moving in. I packed my bags and everything. I was coming over to stay with you knowing how lonely you are but then you wouldn't pick up your calls. I barge in knowing how stupid you are sometimes." He told me thoroughly. I glance at the others.

"Who are you guys?" I ask them, and they smile in return to reassure me that they're good people.

"We're Taehyung's friends. We heard that something happened today, so he called us to come over. Seems like he was right about something." A tall one with blonde hair said. He was beautiful. "Oh sorry, I'm Seokjin but call me Jin for short." I nodded at him. The rest of them introduce themselves, and I smile. They're okay, I guess. "See you tomorrow Taehyung!" They yelled before leaving my place.

I remain quiet. I knew it right away that he was going to bomb me with questions and strict rules knowing how fatherly he is around me.

"Alright, for now on I'm your older brother. You should respect me more and depend on me more. I'll be living with you from now and until you can be more responsible. By the way, what happened between you and Felix? He texted me." He said to me. I look away. I didn't want to tell him anything. He hugs me, stroking my hair in comfort.

"If only if I'd known how much pain and suffering you've been through, I would've moved in sooner." He mumbles to me, and I could feel myself crying again.

He was seriously the only one I have as a friend. I don't have any girl that are my friends. They deceive me and use me so that they can be with Taehyung. I want real friends, not fake.

"I'm your best friend and your brother. I'll also take care of you and love you as you want. I want to see you happy so please, whatever that Jisung kid says to you or do to you, you must ignore him if not then fight back, okay? Promise me that." He told me carefully, and I nodded.

"Okay, I promise," I said with a small smile. He was relief.

"By the way, my mom said that she'd send us money. I'll give you some later so go clean yourself up and shower. You've been through enough for today." He gestured for me to go to my room, and I smile.

I make my way up to my room but stopped. Before Taehyung could go to the kitchen, I quickly run back down and hug him. He was surprised by my action. "Thank you for everything, Kim Taehyung. Gomawo Oppa." I mumble to him before leaving. I make my way to my room with a massive smile on my face. I guess I won't be alone for a while as long as I have my best friend with me.

*******

I woke up at the sounds of breakfasts being made downstairs. I've missed the smell of fresh morning breakfast. It reminds me of my mom. I got dressed and ready for school. Crap, my bag. I sigh. Oh well. I walk down the stair, and he smiles.

"Good morning little potato," he smirks. I glare at him.

"Why thank you, I know I'm a potato the truth hurts." I laugh along with him, and we ate in peace. "I miss eating with people in the morning," I said. He looks at me and leans his head on the palm of his hand.

"I'm glad. From now on, I'll be eating with you." He smiles, and I nodded. It's been so long since I've had someone to stay with. This warm feeling, I missed it.

"Felix told me that you guys are no longer friends. What happened? It hasn't even been a week, and you'll have already lost the friendship?" He raises an eyebrow at me, and I shrug.

"Jisung drama. Not mine." I mumble under my breath but then he rolled his eyes. "Jisung is just jealous cause he can't get a girl like you." He laughs, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Jisung's pissed cause he can't get a girl like me to bow for him and cry." I said back in an annoyed tone. "I seriously hate that guy." Taehyung turns to me.

"What?" He asks me again, and I sigh.

"I hate his guts," I said again.

He put his cup in the sink, and we walk out. "I don't know. He might not hate you though." He mutters quietly to himself.

I look at him, "What did you say?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

He handed me my book bag, and I was surprised. "Where did you get it?" I ask him. It was a new book bag with a high brand name. Must've cost him a lot. He smiles and shrugs to me, "I bought it, and I also ask the teacher to help me replace some notes for you. They understood the situation, but they don't know who did it. I know you wouldn't want me to tell anyone so I kept quiet. Be careful next time if you don't want them to get in trouble." He said walking ahead of me.

I put the book bag on my back and walk with him. "How did you get the money?" I ask him.

He laughs, "Not telling you." I look at him in disbelief.

"Don't tell me you robbed a bank with your group of friends?" I gasp, "Don't tell me, is that why they came over with you yesterday?" I ask him this time, and he laughed and gave me an are-you-serious look. I laugh, "I'm kidding but thanks again. I'll pay you back someday." I said. He chuckles, "You don't have to get me anything. Just don't leave me and keep being happy. That's all I want from you." He ruffles my hair before entering the school building. I stopped walking and look down at my feet. I was wearing a legging today because of my cuts from last night. I smile.

"Well, someone seems happy today." I turn around to face him. He was smirking.

---

Who do you think appear?

It's obvious.

What is Jisung going to do?