20) His Journal (EDITED)

I pull away blushing but there was no emotion written on his face. He wasn't looking at me. I was hurt but I didn't show it. I'll just wait. A tint of pink came across his face and he cleared his throat. "Do you have anything to ask about my journal?" He ask me out of no where. I straighten myself up and nodded. "I have a lot to ask you so be prepare to answer all of them." I warned him and he nodded.

"Whose Sunhee? Why did you give me your journal when you said so yourself not to get involve with this. You do know that if I know more than I should then it can put me into this mess, right?" I said in annoyance. He shrug, "I thought about it too but it just came out without me realizing, okay? I really didn't know why I gave it to you but something about you make me feel like I can trust you." He said the last part quietly and I nodded trying to not make it anymore awkward for myself.

"Sunhee, is my ex. I'm sure you saw it in the journal. It was about a year or two ago. I liked her but then things went down hill so I moved on and then," He went quiet, reverting his eyes from the ground to me.

"I end up falling for a different girl whose way different from Sunhee." I stay completely still.

"Was her name, perhaps, Hyerin?" I ask him slowly and he groaned and nodded. I ignore the weird feeling or more like bad vibe that I'm getting from this. "If you want me to stop. I'll stop now. It's not my business. We're two complete different people so maybe I should stop." I told him, getting up.

"It's fine. I'll tell you now. Hyerin is gone." He mumble. His voice suddenly changes at the mention of her name. I know what he meant.

"She's dead." He stated calmly.

I hold my breath afraid to ask anymore than this. "You're very different though, Y/N." I look at him very puzzled. "You make me feel like I can trust you. You make me feel," He thought for a bit and a small smile appear onto his face. "happy."

I feel my inside relaxing at every word he said. "I don't know if I should say this but I always think that you just wanted attention from us and I judged you too fast yet just to find out that you were the complete opposite. If you're wondering if I hate you then I'll just say this." He stood up and wipe off the dirt from his pants.

"I don't hate you. I thought I did but I never did. I'm sorry." He said again. This time, it was my turn to cry. He comfort me as I cry.

The two of us stay like that for a while until suddenly we hear a few snickering and giggling coming behind us. We look up to see who it was behind of us. Everyone of our friends has on a smirk all over their faces. Felix was the first to speak up.

"Are we missing out on something?" He joke and Jisung we both stood up in a hurry.

"W-What do you mean?" I stutters.

"See, there is something going on that's why she's stuttering." Jeongin laugh.

"You squirrel why did you make her cry?" Chan sudden out burst came in but before Jisung could explain, they all chased him across the field. I just laugh as they all joke around trying to catch him.

"Why did you make her cry, huh?" Chan yelled over as he continues to chase the younger one.

"I said I didn't!" Jisung barks back still trying to run for his life.

"I thought you promise not to hurt her?" Changbin adds in.

"I didn't hurt her, did I?" He finally turn his direction and make his way towards me. He quickly grab my shoulders. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He ask me again.

I shook my head trying to hold in a laugh. "Aish, see I didn't!" He said out loud. Before he could make it for another run, Minho caught his arm, Felix got the other side, Woojin and Seungmin caught his legs. "Aye! That's not fair, dude." He said laughing. They carried him and pinned him onto the elevator.

"We're not talking about that way of hurting her." Felix snaps. I cover my face.

"Then what do you mean?" Jisung ask him. The others smirk as if they knew what I was thinking of.

"Never mind. Find out yourself. Don't hurt her again. If not then Taehyung might come flying over here and beat your ass up." Felix joke at the last part.

"Psh as if he could. He's not even here for her," He said sternly, making eye contact with me, "cause I'm here." I stiffen and I ran.

"Whoa! Smooth!" Changbin yelled out loud. Everyone just laughs as I cover my face.

"You guys are so weird. Remind me again, how did we even became friends?" I said and they smirk, "Because we're the sexiest man you'll ever see alive." Woojin joke again causing me to roll my eyes.

The rest of the day we joked around about all kinds of things. I think me and Jisung are getting closer then before. He would always make sure to include me in some other things that I don't know about. Whenever everyone is busy with their own thing, leaving me be, he'll always talk to me or hang out with me.

His journal of memories, the good and bad things that's happened in his life, it sums up everything about him. He's a good person by heart. He just never show it thinking or seeing how the world might see him. He's lost a lot already so this time, I'm not letting him lose.

"So, do you like Jisung?" Felix asks me out of the blue. I turn to glance at him. "Is it obvious?" I question him and he shrugs.

"Kind of. Can I tell you something?" He ask me and I nodded in response. He took in a deep breath, "I like you."

***********

I'm sure we knew this coming, right?

Anyway, to be continue!!!

The real drama is about to start soon...