39) Kiss You (EDITED)

I'm lucky my test/exams got postponed to next week in which that means, I'll update fast and try to complete this book before I go test. Hopefully by this weekend I'll be finished even though not gonna lie, TBH, this book is already COMPLETED in my DRAFTS! I just don't wanna rush my updates...SHOULD I? I know ya'll are curious AF!

Today was the weekend. Everyone left the party after it ended last night. BTS had to go back to their dorm since they still gotta train. Jisung was the only one who didn't leave because he fell asleep on my shoulder.

Before everyone left, Felix and Changbin exchanged smirks at me. I just rolled my eyes at them. "Goodnight." They all said to me before leaving me. Even my brother left me with this guy.

"Yah, oppa!" I yelled out but he just waved me off before closing my front door.

I woke up to see him still asleep but this time he was asleep with his head on my lap. Did he change position last night? I guess so, how am I going to move?

I sigh and scroll through my phone while I waited for him to wake up. Little did I know, he wasn't asleep. He was awake but just didn't want to move away yet.

I look down to lap after it's been an hour, he was staring at me. I nearly dropped my phone onto his face but thank god I didn't.

He laughs lightly at me. "Aigoo, you're so funny." He said as he stretch. "Any plans today?" He ask me and I thought for a bit.

While he was asleep, or supposedly asleep, I received a text from Felix but it sounds bad. "I'm going to go meet a friend also I'm planning to go shopping for somethings." I said getting up to go get myself ready. He didn't look happy but quickly hides it.

***

I chose to wear a black rip jean, a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. I grab my pair of adidas and my black purse. I was completely done once I step out of my room.

Jisung was stunned the moment I walk into the living room. His jaw slightly open but then closes once I caught him. I smirk. "See ya later? Or maybe you'll be gone anyway." I said excusing myself out of the house.

He seems triggered after I said that. He wanted to go, didn't he? 'That's not what the two of you wished for though.' my conscious said. I mentally slap myself. Now's not the time to think about him, I have a friend who needs me right now.

I make my way to the amusement park. Felix was standing at the entrance for me. He waved to me once he saw me. I wave back and run up to him. "So, what's up?" I ask him suspiciously. He shrug, "Nothing, let's go inside first." He took my hand and I felt a ting of warmth in them but something seems off. It's not like Jisung. We went and bought tickets and then walk on inside to join the fun.

There was rides everywhere and the water rides were awesome. Thank god he didn't decided to make me ride the roller coasters.

"Let's go in here." He pointed to the haunted house. I stopped walking and he smirks.

"Scared?" I glared at him.

"Heck yea!" He laughs.

"I'll be with you." He drag me and I gave up. As we walk around a few people jumped out. It wasn't so scary at first until the very middle, we got split up but then eventually found each other before walking out.

"Yah! I almost cried, you pabo!" I pouted. He just laughs while hugging me in comfort. I sigh. "Let's go eat. I'm sure you're hungry right?" He ask me and I shook my head no.

"I still wanna play, we'll eat later because if we eat then go ride, who knows what's going to come out after we get on a few other rides." He made a disgusted face and we both broke into laughter. Why do I feel so weird around him today? Something seems off about him.

We both got onto a few other rides, the ferries wheel was our last ride, together. It was around five in the evening now. Lights were getting turned on one after another. The scenery was beautiful.

I didn't notice that Felix has been looking at me the whole time until I caught him. He blushed and I laugh.

"You still like me don't you?" I ask him straight out and he froze. I smile, taking his hand.

"It's okay but really you shouldn't do that. Felix, you really need to move on. I know that you're hurting alone these past few days and months now. I don't want to be the cause of your pain. I want you to be happy." I said.

He squeeze my hands this time causing me to look up into his eyes. A smile carefully spread across his face but it was a sad one.

"Do you want to know why I suddenly brought you out here today?" I look at him, waiting for an answer. I have a bad feeling. "I'm leaving."

I feel like my world has paused. He's leaving? "Why?" I mutter out and he sigh.

"My parents wants me to go back and I don't even know for sure if I'll come back here." He says to me, taking in a deep breath.

Carefully, he look at me again. His eyes pierces into mine but it turned soft once he saw the tears in my eyes. "Don't cry, Y/N, if you do then it'll only make me feel worse."

"Have you told the others yet?" I ask him and he nodded. "Everyone but Jisung to be exact." He said this time. I look at him and he shrug. "I'm going to tell him don't worry, he's still my best friend and so are you." I smile.

"When are you leaving?" I ask again.

"Tomorrow." I stopped talking and stare at him.

"Wow, is that why you brought me here today?" I look at him and he nodded.

"I wanted to spend a day with you before I leave. Today, is enough to make me happy to leave. Thank you for everything, Y/N." A tear trickly down the corner of his eyes.

"We'll wait for you." I said. He nodded holding in his cries. Carefully he cupped my face.

"May I kiss you?" He ask me cautiously. I look at him. He's been holding onto me for this long already. One wouldn't hurt. It's not even my first.

I nodded my head slightly and slowly, he closes the gap between us. Our lips meets each other's. I'm sorry for everything I've caused.

****

I follow her out the house and feel my blood boiling the moment I see her with Felix. Didn't I told him to leave her alone? She's mine. 'Not anymore. She's free now.' I held myself in place as I eyed them closely. So he's the friend she was talking about?

Don't be thinking that I'm stalking her because I'm not. I'm just making sure that she was safe. Its not like I'm following her.

I sigh in defeat, nope, I'm totally stalking her. I get jealous of who she's with.

"Lets go!" He took her by the hand and they walk away into the park, Hand in hand? I bit my lip from screaming. Felix, we're going to have a talk later.

I followed them around but then soon the day was ending. The last thing I saw was them going into the ferris wheel? What the heck is this?

Just as they were looking down and smiling, he leans in and kissed her, on the lip. She didn't push him away. She loves him doesn't she.

I felt like my heart's been ripped into pieces. She's really forgotten about me to the fact that she's fallen for him instead.

I laugh silently to myself. "I guess this is it for us starting now. We're going on our own ways." Goodbye Y/N, my love.

****
Noooo! My poor baby! Why am I mad when I'm the author? I'm so weird.

Is Felix coming back?

What's going to happen once they find out that Jisung saw them?