9) Trust

His face was a few inches away from mine. My face begins to heat up, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. What the heck? "So, you were listening to me, weren't you?" He grins. I look away and scoff, "You're funny, who would listen to you. I just came here to get some fresh air." I lied. He chuckles lightly. "You know something, Y/N?" I could hear a playful, yet, a killer tone in his voice. What is he planning this time? He held onto the chain of my swing and pulled it, making our faces to be inches away, trapping me. "You've been talking back lately ever since you have my friends on your side. You really are an attention whore." He wasn't amused at all.

His words shot right through me. "Why do you keep saying non-sense when they're not even the truth." I ask him, and he pushes me off the swing, "Why? Isn't it obvious?" He leans in towards me and his eyes soften. Again why is he acting weird? Before I could question him again, my eyes widen at the sudden action. He pressed his lip onto mine.

I pushed him away and stood up brushing off the dirt. "Why did you do that?" I half yelled in surprised shock and fear. I cover up my V-neck shirt with my jacket. He's been acting weird lately.

"I hate you." He said. I look back at him. "I said that I hate you. You're such a whore for wanting attention from us. You want my friends, and now you got them, what's next? Me?" He joked, but then again, he was serious.

"Keep dreaming that I'll want you to notice me. I don't even like you! In fact, I also hate you so stop it!" I said one last time before leaving him inside the park.

He's such a douche bag for assuming that I like him and for calling me a whore when really I'm not even doing anything. He started it! I was running, but then my running became slow, and soon enough, I stopped walking.

Standing still in the middle of the sidewalk on my way home my heart was beating, and it's been beating ever since that kiss he forces onto me. Doesn't he know? A first kiss was supposed to be from the heart and memorable. He's such a jerk for taking that away from me. His eyes were a killer. He intended to do something terrible to me but thank god I ran. Who knows. He could've taken me away in the dark and kill me in the middle of nowhere. I had goosebumps just by thinking of it.

I sigh, "He's weird." I said to myself in the night. I was about to keep walking, but then I stopped again. I think I'm about to start crying. My legs were getting weak, and I'm not even at home yet. Before I could walk ahead again, I smile.

Felix was on his phone, in the night, standing while leaning on the concrete wall. He smiles at me. At a fast pace, I ran into his arms while he shushes me to calm down. "W-What's wrong?" He asks me in concern, but I just shook my head. I don't feel like talking to anyone nor do I want to tell them what had just happened. He pats my head in comfort.

"I was so scared," I mumble to him, and he nodded.

"It's okay, I'm right here now, shh." He said to me over and over.

***

Felix Pov

I was surprised to see her running over to me. She seems so afraid for some odd reasons. Did something happen while she was out? I'll talk to her later because right now she doesn't look to wanna talk about it anytime soon with me. I'll let her cry. She needs it. I'll be here for her.

Somehow, she makes me feel weird. It's like, a magnet that pulls you. That's what's happening to me right now. She's like a magnet that's drawing me in. Just by seeing her cry and getting hurt by Jisung was enough to make my blood boils. She's done nothing wrong to him.

Once in a while, I think that he likes her, but just by seeing how he's treating her, it's entirely the opposite. I know enough about Jisung to understand how he really is. To be honest, he was never like this until we met Y/N. Who would've known that he would be changing into a monster?

Girls swoon over him, and he doesn't do anything. Girls hang around him and he just casually ignores them or else flirt with them, but with Y/N, even if she's not talking to him nor looking at him, he'll bully her out of the blue. He's been weird lately. None of us know what he's thinking. I could feel Y/N passing out, and without a warning nor second thought, I pick her up bridal style, and within a sec, she's knocked out.

I carried her home. Once I got to her house, Taehyung opens the door, and I'm sure everyone left already. His friends are gone and same with mine. He was surprised to see me holding her in my arms. He quickly moves aside from the door, and I went inside.

I took her to her room and lay her on the bed. Taehyung was leaning on the door frame waiting for an answer. I took in a deep breath, "Umm, I was on my way home, but then I saw Y/N. She ran up to me scared. Something must've happened while she was taking a walk outside alone. She was also crying but then pass out after crying into my arms. I just had to carry her home, please don't think weirdly." I shut my eyes ready to get hit knowing how overprotective he is over her but instead, I hear him sigh. I squint an eye open, and he smiles.

"Can I tell you something. Please take care of Y/N and don't tell her this. Promise me?" He asks me in a severe yet sad tone. I was confused. Is something going to happen?

---

My mind was blank after what he told me. I should feel happy yet again I was also sad for Y/N. "When are you going to tell her? When is this going to happen?" I ask him to reassure of everything that's going on. He shrugs.

"Next week or so. I haven't even thought about telling Y/N. Right now, I just need someone to stay by her side and protect her." His voice gets deeper indicating that he was dead serious about something, "Especially from Han Jisung. That kid I swear what do his parents even do? Where are they anyway." He joked, but then I look away. He notices my expression and sigh. "Anyway, keep quiet and please, I trust you that you can do this for me, and for her." He looks into my eyes, and I nodded. I glance at her sleeping body.

"I promise you, even if it hurts me," I said quietly. Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Gomawo." I smile at him.

"No problem man," I reply. After talking to him for a bit, I left their place. I hope this won't get out of hand. I glance at my phone. A few text messages from Jisung. My eyes were burning into my phone. I open it, but then I froze as I read the first text.

"I kissed her..."

...............

The moment when you realize this book is becoming a Felix X Reader instead of the Jisung x Reader. LMFAO! Oh dear god lord Jisoos. I am so sorry. I'll fix it soon. It IS a Jisung X Readers after all. LOL!

Anyway, happy Merry Christmas Eve!☆♡

[EDITED: I fixed a few mistakes already and I hope it's not as noticeable.]