suspicion and answers

Start from the beginning

After that they introduced themselves and they all sat down and ate lunch, when Hayato noticed something on the ground and said to Giotto "what do you think Tsuna and the Marshmallow freak are talking about?" the twins glanced down to see both of the males talking and then subtly looking at them before going back to their conversation. They both looked at each other in worry they gulped slightly.

Meanwhile with Tsuna and Byakuran

As Giotto and the Twins left Tsuna's eyes narrowed in suspicion, Byakuran who was sat next to him noticed his looks and he nudged Tsuna and said "what's wrong?" the brunette looked towards the albino and said "not here the walls have ears" Byakuran nodded and they walked out of the room and towards the wall of the school grounds.

"So what's wrong with you?" Byakuran asked, Tsuna sighed and said "when the principal asked me to escort the new students to the class this morning I agreed, when they opened the door I thought to myself that they had a familiar feel around them like I had met them but at the same time I hadn't and then when they introduced themselves to the class my intuition said that their surname was fake, but I'm not sure because on the walk here they refused to mention their last name but I let it go"

Byakuran frowned and said "you too then" Tsuna's brows furrowed and he said "what do you mean, you too?" The albino said "when they sat down I got the same feeling as you like I had met them but at the same time I hadn't which is confusing I mean how could we meet someone without knowing we have met them" Tsuna frowned and said "we're being watched" he inclined his head towards the roof and Byakuran looked and saw the rest of the group including the new students watching them talking.

Tsuna glanced at them and noticed something that he hadn't before, his eyes widened and he quickly turned towards Byakuran and said "do you sense it?" Byakuran looked at Tsuna in confusion and shook his head and said "what Tsu-chan?"

"Around the new students I can't believe I didn't notice it before, getting off topic anyway the new students Ayame and Kurai was it? *Byakuran nodded* they are covered in almost unnoticeable mist flames that is why I didn't notice it to begin with" Byakuran's eyes widened as now that it had been pointed out he could sense the mist flames surrounding them.

"Was their anything else that you noticed when you met them?" Byakuran asked and Tsuna nodded and replied "when they entered the office and noticed my stood there, both of their eyes widened ever so slightly, nobody other than those who have trained to notice slight details would have noticed this. They covered for themselves quickly, to quickly might I add"

Byakuran nodded and said "okay so out of all the mist flame users I can think of there is only one person that could possibly have done this as none of you brother's mist guardian's family seem to know these people and the mist arcobaleno only does things for money so the only other person that comes to mind is Kawahira" 

"What do you think we should do? Should we confront them and take them to Kawahira and have them explain what the hell is going on or should we observe them for longer and see if we can figure out exactly who they are?" Tsuna asked the Albino. Byakuran frowned and said "I think for now we just stick to observing them and then when we think we have enough evidence drag them to Kawahira and have them explain" the brunette nodded and they both glanced back at the roof and saw the twins looking at each other worried and made a mental note of this before turning back to their conversation and Tsuna said "we should head back to class now the bell is about to go" after that both males walked into the school building and back to class.