"Okay then come on" I say and they both stand up. Emme didn't hold my hand this time. She really got close with this Sofia girl in just a day. Emme is talkative and excited so she probably thinks they're super close now and I guess sofia is just super nice and likes Emme. Hopefully this isn't just a one time thing then they aren't friends later on even though sofia is in a different grade.

"your car is nice Ms. Lopez" she says to me. She's so mature for her age. She not that much older than Emme but she is older.  "Oh- thank you! And you could call me Jennifer haha"

"Oh sorry"

"No it's fine!" I giggle and start to drive. Sofia tells me where to go and Emme was right. She does live close by us.

I parked in front of this apartment and Emme wanted us to walk her upstairs so we did. I was scared about that though. Imagine Emme coming home with some lady and a kid you've never met. Could be scary. I'm not scary though so hopefully she doesn't get any suspicious ideas. But maybe she's heard of me.

Sofia knocked on the door and some lady opens it..a hot lady. Woah. Is that her mom?

"I-hi" I say and smile.

"Hello" She says back "you must be her mom right?" I say and Emme just walks right in following sofia.

"No Emme-"

"It's fine you can come in" Sofia says. So I went in.

"Yeah I'm her mom. I'm assuming you gave her a ride home?"

"Y-yea I did. They insisted since we live really close by. I hope that's okay with you" I say nervously but I'm so distracted by her beauty. "Yes thats completely fine! Don't worry" she smiles back

"Okay good" I giggle. " I was scared cause you wouldn't expect a mother and daughter who you don't know to come to your house with your own daughter ya know?"

"Yeah I get you. Usually if someone gives her a ride home it's someone I know but sofia walks up herself."

"Oh I see. Well that's good" I say and look around. Her apartment is small but really nice. I like it. "How exactly do they know each other though??" She asks me. "Oh- yeah they go to the same school and I guess they were on the field trip together. Since they had to partner up with an older grade, Sofia and Emme became partners and Emme already loves sofia I think" I giggle.

"Oh right! Okay that makes sense...wait..you're Jennifer?"

"Yeah- how'd you know?"

"Yours and Emme's name goes around haha"

"Oh yeah..I forgot." I giggle and rub my head then look around for Emme. I think she went in Sofia's room. I'm kinda nervous cause this woman is actually really hot. She's just wearing skinny ripped jeans and a white tank top. Long wavy light brown hair. She has nice boobs. Her husband is lucky.

"Where are they?" I ask her "I think Sofia's room. She says and goes towards her room and I kind of follow and see Emme playing with Sofia's stuffed animal.

"Baby let's go now." I say to Emme.

"Okay" She says cutely and gets of the bed. "Bye sofia" She says, hugs sofia tight and walks to me. "Bye sofia! It was nice meeting you" I say to her. "Bye Jennifer! Thank you for the ride!" "No problem!"

Me and Emme walk towards the front door with Leah leading us out. "Thank you again for giving her a ride" she says to me. "No problem!! Um..If she ever needs a ride..I could give her one. I live just two blocks away from here" "Yeah we are super close!" Emme chimes in and her mom looks down at her and smiles. Her smile is pretty too what the hell. I only offered cause I kinda wanna see this lady more. Get to know her.
"Aw thank you! You don't have to though. That's a lot"

"No I insist! She's on the way. Emme loves her. I think it'll be fine"

"Well..you're right. Okay only if you want whenever you're free" she smiles

"Of course! Well it was nice meeting you.." I pause and make a face. She hasn't told me her name. "Leah" she says. "Leah..pretty name" I say. "Haha thank you. Drive safe!"

Once I got back in the car I got the bag of Chick-fil-A I had sitting up front and handed the bag to Emme in the back.

"Oh yay!!" She says and starts eating. "Did you have fun today?" I asked her as I start driving.

"Yeah. We saw all the animals at the zoo!"

"You did?!" I say acting surprised "mhmm. Me and sofia liked the monkeys the most. They're funny"

"Haha yeah I bet.."

We got home and I helped Emme take a bath. After that she got in her pajamas already even thought it's 3pm and started doing her homework in the kitchen while I cleaned around the kitchen. I usually help her with homework but she hasn't asked for any help yet which is good. I'm proud of her