============

Yujin took the microphone out from the stand and walked around the stage with a smile. The audiences clapped their hands to the beat of the song.

Soon the song ended. The emcee approached Yujin and interviewed her. She started to introduce herself.

"Your singing vocals were outstanding! Are you in any choir last time?" The emcee asked her.

"I didn't attend any choir but I usually sing during my leisure time," Yujin answered.

"What other songs do you sing?" The emcee asked again.

"I like to sing 'We Don't Talk Anymore' by Charlie Puth & Selena Gomez," Yujin smiled.

"Can you sing a few lines for us?" He asked.

Yujin started to sing the first verse and everyone was awed by her voice even the BTS members. In the dressing room, Jungkook started to sing a few lines too. Then suddenly, Jimin had an idea. He quickly pulled him out from the dressing room, leaving the rest dumbfounded and brought him to the backstage.

"What are we doing here?!" Jungkook whispered in panic.

"Sing with her!" Jimin urged.

"What?! Are you like serious right now?!" Jungkook looked at Jimin in bewilderment.

Jimin nodded and signalled the staff.  The staff gave a nod and Jimin pushed him towards the stage and Jungkook quickly prepared himself and waiting to sing the chorus with Yujin. While on stage, not knowing anything,  she heard a familiar voice. She turned back and was utterly surprised by Jungkook's appearance. She almost dropped the microphone. Jungkook waved to her and tried his best to sing. The audiences gasped and most of them swooned by his looks. He walked towards her and reached out his hand to her. She reached out her hand and he twirled her around. When he ended, they gave a round of applause.

"Wow! Is this a surprise performance for us?" The emcee asked with a wide smile.

"Honestly...I am surprised myself.. When did you get here?" Yujin asked Jungkook.

"A few hours ago.. Actually I am here to surprise her, " Jungkook told the emcee.

"She was indeed surprise," The emcee chuckled.

"Are you both friends or couple?" The emcee probed them.

"A couple," Jungkook smiled proudly.

"Oh gosh... Sorry ladies. He's taken. I could see most of the ladies are attracted to you," The emcee looked around.

After a few questions asked towards the both of them, the audiences clapped loudly and cheered for their great performances. They went backstage and Yujin suddenly slapped his arm. He winced in pain and looked at her with a shocked look.

"That! Is for you who lied to me that you could not make it for my performances," Yujin pouted.

"Sorry. The guys wanted to surprise you.. Besides... the surprise is a success right?" Jungkook rubbed his arm and tried to cheer her up with his aeygo.

Yujin's frown turned upside down and curved a smile. She laced her arm around his arm and they walked towards their dressing room where the BTS members are waiting.

When they opened the door of the dressing room, the BTS members cheered loudly. Both of them smiled sheepishly.

"Yah... You guys are sooo sweet together..!" J-Hope complimented in his high tone and continued, "I'm so jealous... I wish you are my girlfriend.."

J-Hope pouted while lacing his arm onto hers. Yujin looked at him with a giggle. Jungkook just chuckled and asked, "Where's V?"

"There.. Practicing his moves,"RM pointed to the other side of the room.

"Hey guys. It's our turn after this. Let's head to the backstage now, "Jin reminded them.

The BTS members did their final touch up. Jungkook then asked Yujin to watch them from the audience area. Yujin nodded and headed out.

As she was walking towards the audience area, someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Vernon behind her. She gave a smile and immediately complimented his performance. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. He too complimented her performance while walking together to the audience area. As soon as they were at the audience area, they stood near the stage area and waited for BTS. Vernon kept glancing at her secretly as if he had something to say. He kept contemplating but decided to open his mouth.

"Yujin, I have something to say..," Vernon said.

"What is it?" Yujin asked while turning to face him.

As soon as she turned to face him, their faces were only a few inches away. Vernon swallowed hard and tightened his lips. Yujin waited and raised one eyebrow while asking, "Is something wrong?"

"I.. I.. know you have a boyfriend but..I really like you!" Vernon confessed.

Yujin froze and her heart started to stopped for that moment. They looled at each other's eyes for quite some time.

 They looled at each other's eyes for quite some time