Chapter 5

Jung Ho Seok ☆ J-Hope ☆

J-Hope was whistlng while shopping for groceries. He saw the snacks sign and pushed the trolley. He saw the snack he was looking for while scanning the racks full of snacks. He was about to grab it when a hand reached out on the same snack. Both of them turned to face each other and J-Hope was awed by her presence. J-Hope froze there for a moment while staring at her which made her uncomfortable. She quickly let go of the snack and took the same snack from the racks. J-Hope noticed that she was about to leave the place and rushed to catch up with her. He stopped in front of her which made her slightly stunned.

"Uh, hey," J-Hope smiled.

Kang Yujin gave a slight nod and he went to introduce himself,"Hi. I'm Jung Ho Seok, J-Hope for short. And you are?"

"Jina," Kang Yujin told him her nickname.

"Jina? Beautiful name. Are you shopping here alone?" J-Hope asked.

She nodded and he looked at her trolley. Kang Yujin then looked at her watch and excused herself. Seemed that she was late for something. J-Hope watched her walking off and muttered to himself,"Jina..."

Back at home, J-Hope kept smiling ear to ear while putting away the groceries. Jin who just walked into the kitchen noticed his friend's wierd behaviour and asked,"Now which girl have fallen for you?"

J-Hope who was happily whistling, went to look back and saw Jin drinking a cup of water.

"~Someone pretty~," J-Hope sang a tune,

"Whose that unlucky girl?" Jin bluntly asked,

"Hey, what with the "unlucky" girl? Hmm??" J-Hope looked glared at Jin and Jin replied,"Everytime you find a more pretty girl, you will dump your girlfriend which only last...hmmm..let me see..2 months?"

Jin folded his arms across while J-Hope looked flustered. Jin knew he was on point and J-Hope quickly tried to recover the situation and said,"Yah, that...that was the ONLY short relationship okay..The previous relationships last longer than that."

"Last longer? Longer by 1 month," Rap Monster came in, joining their conversation.

"At least they were longer. Besides that previous short relationship suffocated me. She tried to restrict me from socialising with other people especially ladies. And you know I can't stand that," J-Hope pointed out.

"So, whose the girl that you have been seeing now?" Rap Monster asked.

"Are you asking the one I'm in relationship now or the one that I've just met?" J-Hope asked.

"Both since I've never keep track of YOUR girlfriend," Rap Monster said.

"Let see..the one I'm with now is kind of 2 years older than me, pretty and sophisticated BUT the one that I've just met, she is pretty but she has this innocent and lady like look that make your heart melted towards her," J-Hope remembered Kang Yujin's face and described her face.

"Wait, you go for innocent look? Are you the same playboy WE KNOW?" Jin asked while lightly knocking his head.

"Of course I AM still the same. And stop knocking my head with your fist," J-Hope pushed his his fist away.

"So what's her name?" Rap Monster asked him.

"Jina..Even her name sounds beautiful~," J-Hope smiled from ear to ear.

"Jina...? Quite a unique name," Jin thought.

"I hope I get to see her again," J-Hope sounded desperate.

"Before you decide to get to know Jina, I suggest you better think of excuses to break off with your current girlfriend. I heard she's very possesive," Jin reminded him while washing his cup.

"Right...," J-Hope nodded in agreement and went into thinking mode.

Rap Monster walked towards Jin and whispered,"How do you that his current girlfriend is possesive?"

"He brought her in our home once. And by the way she acts, you can tell straight away about her personality," Jin told him.

"So Jin Hyung, I heard hyung also met a girl on the way home that day," Rap Monster changed subject.

"Just a coincedence," Jin said briefly.

"I bet she's pretty. So what's her name?" Rap Monster asked.

Before Jin could answer, there was a doorbell. Jin offered to open the door and there was a package for Suga.

"Is that his photos again from the photoshoots the other day?" Rap Monster peered over Jin's shoulders.

"I guess so. Let's just put it on his table," Jin walked up to Suga's room and carefully put it on his table.