Chapter 27

"Your degree is 38.0. You have a high fever. I will just give you some tablets as medication. Take those 3 times per day," The doctor prescribed for her.

"Thank you, doctor," Yujin gave a small smile.

Then she exited from his room and saw Jungkook still waiting for her at the couch. As soon as he saw her, he stood up and asked,"So what did the doctor said?"

"He asked me to have a full rest and took some tablets for my fever medication," She said.

Jungkook then got up as soon as her name was being called and went to the counter. He took out his wallet and she knew what he wanted to do. She quickly stopped him and said to the nurse counter,"How much is it?"

"$48," The nurse told her and she took look into her purse.

All she had left was only $10. Jungkook saw her look and offered to pay for her. He swiped his credit card and gave the medications to her.

"I'll pay you back as soon as I get my pay," Yujin felt apologetic.

"No worries. You don't need to. I'm sincere in paying for you," Jungkook smiled warmly at her.

When they reached the car park, Jungkook handed the helmet to her and asked her to ride the motor with him.

======

Jungkook brought her to the clothing store that she insisted to work. Upon reaching her working place, she jumped off from his motorbike and handed the helmet to him while saying,"Thanks...for everything."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Yeah. I'll be okay. I'll go in," Yujin said while turning towards the clothjing store.

Jungkook watched her walking slowly towards it while sighing,"She sure is stubborn.."

======

Yujin worked hard for the dresses that needs to be tailored. All the fine details were perfectly sewn and finally after long hours, she was done with the final piece. She looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 2AM. She stretched her arms and yawned. She then handed the completed dresses to her boss and she was fully satisfied by her work.

"Good job, Yujin ah. Here's the pay I promised. And I've put some extra cash in for your hard work," Her boss smiled.

"Thank you," Yujin's eyes brightened and thanked her gratefully.

"You're welcome. Now, off you go. Go and have a good night rest," Her boss said.

"Ye," Yujin smiled and packed her things.

She exited the clothing shop and saw a familiar motorbike just outside the shop. She then looked around and saw a guy sleeping at a bench. She approached him and scrutunized his face. Her eyes widened when she saw Jungkook sleeping there. She gently woke him up and he slowly opened his eyes. He was surprised to see her upclose and quickly sat up. He looked around the place and it was very dark with little dim lights.

"Why are you sleeping here?" Yujin asked.

"Oh..ah..I was waiting for you," Jungkook scratched the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"Waiting...for me?" Yujin questioned.

"...In case...you need help to go home..You still have a slight fever right?" Jungkook asked but faced the other way, feeling dumb saying that to her.

"My fever had cooled down after I took my medications..," Yujin told him.

"That's..good," Jungkook muttered.

Yujin then looked around her and then to his motorbike. She was thinking of something when Jungkook interrupted her,"Wae?"

"Let's head to my house," Yujin offered.

When Jungkook heard that, he widened his eyes and looked baffled. She saw that look and erased what he was thinking.

"Don't think of any funny ideas. I just said that because it was super late. Besides you just woke up and might be sleepy to go home by motorbike. Why don't you just sleep at my house and returned home tomorrow?" Yujin explained.

"Oh...hahaha...I know that...It's just that...something just pops in my head...," Jungkook tried to recover his expression.

"Right...," Yujin did not sound that she believed him.

She turned to face the front and walked first. Jungkook followed suit and caught up with her with his motorbike.

=======

When they reached her small rented house, she opened the door and led him in. He walked inside carefully and she said,"It's not big like your house. If you don't mind, I can lay out a mattress here for you to sleep in."

"I'm fine with anywhere. By the way, your house is quite neat and tidy," Jungkook complimented.

She gave a small smile and walked into her small room. Jungkook followed her but waited outside. Once he saw her carrying the mattress, he quickly took it from her and did it himself. He laid out in the living room and unbutton his jacket and put it beside his pillow. Yujin then excused herself to wash up.

After a few minutes, he noticed she was drying her hair with her towel which somehow mesmerized him. He stared at her for a while but quickly looked away when she turned to face him.

"Do you want to take a shower?" She asked.

"Uh...yeah. Sure," Jungkook got up and she handed him a new towel from the drawer.

Meanwhile, Yujin took out her books to revise her work in her room. She switched on the table lamp but it seemed to be not working. She went to light up her candles and carefully put them slightly away from her books. She then opened her books and tried hard to revise. Jungkook who had done showering, decided to sleep but was curious what she was doing in her room. He went to take a peek and saw her studying with candles around her.

"...Wow..She's very studious...," Jungkook muttered but his eyes went to focus on the candles.

======

The very next morning, Yujin was already made a simple breakfast for the both of them. Jungkook woke up while yawning. He sat up as soon as he smelled something delicious. He turned around and saw that breakfast had already laid out. He walked over and sat down. He was about to taste the pancakes with his fingers when Yujin slapped his hand lightly.

"Go and wash your hands before you eat," Yujin said.

"...Ye..," Jungkook lazily got up and walked over to the sink to wash his hands and his face.

After that, they had breakfast together. He noticed she had gotten ready to go somewhere.

"Yujin shii, are you going somewhere today?" Jungkook asked.

Yujin nodded while eating her pancakes.

"Oddiga?" Jungkook sounded curious.

"Just somewhere," Yujin said briefly.

"Where is this "somewhere"?" Jungkook probed her.

"And why do you want to know..?" She asked back.

"...So..I can send you by my motorbike..," He found an excuse to follow her.

Yujin did not answer his question and wore her shoes to go out. Jungkook hurriedly got himself ready and walked out of her house with her. Then her phone rang and she went to pick up. She talked in private and he noticed that she was smiling while talking.

"Who...is she talking to...?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

Once she was done talking, she turned to face Jungkook and said,"I'll see you in school tomorrow. Bye."

Before Jungkook could say anything, she had already walked off. Jungkook stood there alone, wondering where she was going off to.