the 2 then thought back and had memories of their time with Ryudo, they fought with one another, they played in the mud together, they pranked people together, had eating and cooking competition's eating either great food or disgusting food and when Capaneus left both Ryudo and bell shared hot spring's bath's together, and other thing's, all of which only make Ryudo seems more like a boy with no sight Ryudo being a girl at all.

Bell and Capaneus:" no way that Ryudo was a girl"

she was red and steaming with fury and anger, then she remembered something that only the Ryudo Bell and Capaneus knew would know.

Ryudo:" so their's no way that the Ryudo you know would be me right"

Capaneus:" so far, no"

Bell:" sorry, you're not convincing us"

Ryudo:" okay, then what if I tell you secret's we only told each other, and the three of us would have never told anyone else no matter what"

she then said in their ear's their secret's that only they knew and the 2 lit up like a fire.

Lily:" what did she just say"

but Bell and Capaneus were shocked and then as they had her whisper more secret's to them, after a few moments of talking, Bell and Capaneus realize that this really was Ryudo.

Capaneus:" IT IS YOU...since when were you a girl"

Ryudo:" oh I don't know, how about... THE ENTIRE TIME"

Bell:" but, your name is Ryudo, which was a boy's name"

Ryudo:" you 2 meet and know my parent's well...their idiots'"

Ais:" hey, you shouldn't call your parent's idiots, a few dumb things don't make them dumb"

Riveria's thought's:" straight from the horse's mouth"

Bell and Capaneus then had the "nevermind, I get it now" look on their face.

Capaneus:" Bell, remember the time they tried to cook and eat rock's thinking it would make them strong when I said "have a heart of stone" and broke their teeth, and still tried eating the rock's"

Bell:" yeah, we had to correct them, and stop them, and that took about 2 hours"

Ais:"...nevermind, your right"

Riveria's thought's:" who are these people"

as Bell, Capaneus, and Ryudo hug in happiness from seeing one another again, Ryuto then get's a serious look on her face again.

Ryudo:" anyway now that we got that out of the way, and confirmed I'm a woman, it's time for business"

Capaneus:" yeah, it's great to see you after all this time again, let's all have a reunion at-"

Ryudo:" no, the challenge still stand's"

Capaneus:" oh that, well tell her Bell"

Bell:" sorry Ryudo, we can't fight you today"

Ryudo:" I came back way stronger than I was 4 year's ago, and you won't fight... why"

Capaneus:" the tournament's in 3 days"

Ryudo:" the what, does this tournament really affect you fighting me"

Bell:" yeah, my familia is in the tournament and we need to train"

Ryudo:" well while I can't say for your familia, I can say that it won't take much for you to fight Bell, with the steel breaker your nearly unstoppable in hand to hand"