Chapter 9 Mystery 7

the guild room was silent for the Mystery 7, one of the 3 level 7 adventurer's in Oranio, he rivaled if not surpass that of Capaneus and normally goes down to the lower floor's past the 50th floor's many rumor's around the adventurer say all alone for day's and sometime's week's, and is so mysterious that the only thing's known about him are that he only appears in the guild and his level, everything else is left to the imagination, even the guild don't know who he is. he walks over to his adviser Miss Misha and checks in with her.

Bell:" who's tha-"

Ais covered Bell's mouth as he checked in like he usually does.

Misha:" your back, and only after 6 month's or so, you know you could at least- and he's walking away"

he walks to the door and then stops to look at Bell, although the Mystery 7 was a level 7 like Capaneus and Ottar, he was an adventurer as well as anyone else, so he knew about Bell and his very impressive feat's, and he faced him when he walked up for a closer look at Bell.

Bell:" can I help you with something...sir"

Bell's thought's:" did I do something, or is he against me like the other's"

the Mystery 7 just walked in a circle around Bell just a few feet from him and then nods his head no and apologizes to him for bothering him, then walks into the fog, disappearing as a result and then everyone talked about how that was an unexpected turnout.

Finn:" he almost never talks...this is rare for him"

Bell:" What was it he wanted"

Finn:" I'd say leave it be because it probably would cause trouble and we need to leave now, we're already behind due to the fog making it hard to see"

Finn's Thought's:" so even high-class adventurer's are interested in his power, looking at both Capaneus, the Freya familia, and now the Mystery 7 this might have been a mistake...and my thumb feels like it been stabbed a few time's to add on top of it, I should act calm, we just need to be careful"

they headed into the Dungeon and then as they did Hestia gave bad news to Adoni who was going to get a blessing today.

Adoni:" what did you say, I can't join"

Hestia:" you can't get a blessing because of some issues that just came up, But you have a guaranteed spot open later"

Adoni:" how long is later"

Hestia:" exactly 3 and half months"

she then entered a state of depression, tear's and gloominess causing everyone there to feel depressed as well, she was basically a moral altering being.

Haruhime:" don't worry about it, based on what I learned about you from your brother, your birthday will be when you join us, so we can party for you"

Lily:" what could be so big that we have poor and adorable, Adoni wait to be given a blessing"

in the dungeon after an hour, the party is on the middle floor's on the 27th level and Bell's the top topic in the groups.

Bell:"maybe I'm a nuance to you guy's, you could just get someone stronger than me here anyway"

Ais:"I don't see it that way at all, ever since you came with us, these floors became easier for us than before this is where we have trouble"

Lefiya:"to be honest, the amount of monster's decrease faster since you came, even with the few dozen people gone, the monster's are actually decreasing faster now that you're here, BUT that's not to say you're a replacement for them or better than them or anything"