Chapter 24 Familia History

as Haruhime bumped into Adoni she helped her up as she helped carry her groceries and they talked on the way.

Adoni:" sorry for having you carry this stuff for me"

Lily:" no worries, besides we can help you anytime, so feel free to ask"

Haruhime:" also can we talk after we help you"

Adoni:" why not now"

Haruhime:" well...we wanted to know if you knew anything about Kykons-"

the second Adoni heard his name, she was shocked, scared, and stunned as she dropped her stuff with a face showing her fear and worry all over.

Lily:" Adoni, are you alright"

Adoni:"... I know him all too well, we should go somewhere else after all"

they walked all the way to the Zeus familia home and then she, Mero, and Zerif were going to 0 tell them this story. it was about 8 years ago when Kykons first joined the familia, he looked like he was a strong man for his age at 16 and he was a cocky kid but the leaders put up with it none the less.

Mero:" hey kid, training started an hour ago, are you sick"

Kykons:" Naw, I'm just doing my own training, in my opinion, this training is weak"

Mero:" okay you cocky little punk, let's see how you handle this training"

he was trained so hard, yet he still ignored the scheduled training, and later in the months, he got more and more aggressive and ruthless. in a training match he was facing off against a Prum and he was winning the match but instead of stopping knowing when to stop, he pushed forward and struck him when he was down, Zerif, who was monitoring was then infuriated and yelled at Kykon's for his action's.

Zerif:" what was that"

Kykons:" my victory over this squirt"

Zerif:" no that was going too far, this is nothing more than a sparring match, we don't strike an opponent when they're down in practice like this since we are all friends and allies here"

Kykons: "that is for you, but I think when you fight you go all the way, if I was stronger than him, he should have quit"

Zerif:" this is practice, this is not a matter of being stronger, faster, nor better than your opponent, but improving in your natural skill's in combat and one's ability to-"

Kykons:" that's bull, if you're weak you shouldn't be an adventure, like this Prum, he should give up on-"

Zerif:" I WILL NOT HERE ANOTHER WORD OF THIS, YOU WILL FOLLOW THE RULES AND MORALS OF OUR FAMILIA, WE ARE NOT INVISIBLE, NOR UNBREAKABLE, THE MOTO WE HOLD TO OUR MEMBER'S TO REMIND THEM ABOUT HOW EVEN THE STONG CAN FALL"

Kykons never really got the moto and repeatedly broke the rule, thing's got worst as Kykons leveled up to a level 2, he then started to separate people based on their level, if you were higher than him, he would not dare fight you and give up the moment he is fighting one, if you were equal to him, he would fight you to see if you are either stronger or weaker then him for him to see if he should respect you or not, but if you were a lower level than him, he would call you trash, insult you and pressure you to leave the familia, and quit being an adventurer, saying you were just some weakling with a pipe dream. for the past month since his level up he was even more of a jackass than he originally was, he would have pushed everyone's button's just about every day, separating friend's and family based on their level alone as a mean's of "separating the weak from the strong", saying the strong shouldn't bother with the weakling's who drag them down, saying all the strong had to do was be around other's who are strong so they could become stronger. the final straw was when he left a party he was in for dead in the dungeon for "holding him back", though they all came back alive, they were heavily injured, Kykons was there to laugh at them for arriving in such a condition, and this made the leader's furious beyond words or description.