Chapter 4 The God Reaper

at the Hostess of Fertility, Bell was at his usual table waiting for Capaneus than after about 15 minute's, Capaneus walks in and sits down for a chat.

Capaneus:" Mia, two of your specials, some bread, a glass of sour milk, raw and a glass of water"

Bell:" you know I don't like raw sour milk"

Capaneus:" quiet, it's good for you, and might put some backbone in you"

Bell:" but anyway, it's still good to see you after all this time Capaneus, how have you been"

Lily:" yes how have you been CAPANEUS"

Lily, Haruhime, and Wiene came and surprised them for a suspicion they had with Capaneus being all buddy-buddy with Bell in the guilds hall. Capaneus then looked at them with an intimidating look and the 3 were then scared.

Capaneus:" and who might you people be"

Capaneus gave off a hostile vibe because they showed up out of nowhere while also noticing that he was being followed by them as well and then Bell said.

Bell:" Capaneus, meet Lily, Haruhime, and Wiene, they're in my familia and are good friends, so please don't be too hostile towards them please"

Capaneus:" oh in your familia, hehe I'm sorry, I'm always hostile to people I don't know who seems...suspicious"

Lily:" WAIT, how are we suspicious"

Capaneus:" you mean other than following me here, I'd say because you, miss Arde were in the Soma familia, miss Sanjouno, you were from Ishtar familia, and you miss Wiene, you're probably why Bell is receiving so much hate"

the three were motionless and speechless as he was dead on and was well informed about them in such a short time.

than Welf walks in and sees Bell, but not Capaneus since Wiene and Haruhime are blocking him from his path of vision from where he was standing.

Welf:" what's up Bell, isn't it a little too early for you to be- the God Reaper, Bell- how- what"

and near the hostess of fertility, the Loki familia team of Finn, Riveria, Gareth, Lefiya, Ais, Tiona, Tione, Bete, and Loki were heading to the same pub to drink away the time of their blacklistment.

Loki:" this is all your fault Bete, "I'll give you a warning", "I understand your condition in these matters"," you guys don't need your entire familia banned from the dungeon's for a month, to be nice" IF ONLY YOU WOULD SHUT UP FOR 5 SECOND'S WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS, and now we have to scrounge for money since Capaneus took back the debt then and there"

Bete:" he didn't say most of those"

Loki:" I don't care Bete, you and your extremely big mouth"

Riveria:" expect a server punishment when we get back, and we will head no backtalk"

Tiona:" we were only given a warning until you had to "correct him" on why he should care, if it weren't for Bell returning and calming him down, we'd be in more trouble than we are now"

Bete:" look, I just can't stand those trash, they make me sick and really piss me off"

Finn:" it's that same talk that got us banned in the first place, Bete, have you ever considered that the world doesn't revolve around you and your ideal's"

Bete:" SHUT UP, beside's what gives him the right to tell us what to do anyway"

Tione:" you mean other than the fact he's a guild officer"