#53 The mission backfired

Start from the beginning

"It was a reckless move, Abiram" I said. "Things can go wrong if you are impatient like this" I stated.  

"Nothing will go wrong, If suresh kumar is dead, No one can do anything about it, If he can't even save himself, How can he save priyanka!?" Abiram laughed.  

"There's still reporter Trishana" Raghav sir reminded him. "She will not let go of this easily"

"My next target is her" Abiram said. "She's been missing from the Truth magazine for some time now, This is a chance for me to find out her whereabouts" He said.  

I gritted my teeth.  

You will never touch her, I will kill you before you hurt her.  

"If Suresh kumar is dead, We can control Trishana too" Pramod said. "She won't have his protection then" He added.  

"Don't worry about suresh kumar anymore" Father said. "We are sending the most deadliest weapon today, He had never failed before, He will take care of suresh too" Father said confidently.  

No..I have informed Karthik, He will stop it, He's a STO...

Karthik, I really hope that you will save him.  

Suresh kumar.  

I was surprised to see SI Thomas mathew at my door.  

"You! why are you here?" I asked and he pointed the gun at me.  

"Move back" He ordered.  

"You are the one who came for them!?" I asked, Now surprised that they had sent such a low life to take care of me.  

"I said -Move back" He pushed me back to the room while he entered the house.  

"I heard that you and Trishana was planning to meet the police superintendent" He said. "Where's that datas!?" He asked me.  

I chuckled.  

"Do you think I will have it here with me? Do you think I am stupid!?" I snickered.  

He stepped forward and touched the gun to me.  

"Don't you get it Mr.self righteous officer!?" He whispered deadly. "There is no one in the house, I know, The reinforcement you are waiting for is not coming" He stopped and I looked at him in shock.  

For the first time, I started to understand what had gone wrong.  

The commissioner of police!

Karthik.  

I parked the car a block away from my house.

I stepped out of the car and turned to Aditi.  

"Don't move a muscle, Stay right there" I said and before she could understand, I locked her inside.  

"Hey-" She started, But I was already walking towards my house.  

I reached the front door and realised that it was locked from inside.  

My dad is supposed to be here!

I can't take any chances with his life.  

I pulled out a gun- An unlicensed gun that I thought I won't ever touch and shot the lock.  

The gun shot echoed around as the door swung open. 

I opened it widely and entered my house.  

"DAD!" I bellowed. "Where are-" I stopped midway.

My blood ran cold at the sight.  

My dad and Thomas was already struggling.