1: Someone Please Help Me...

It was the last day of school and every teen in Derry is exciting. But not (y/n) (l/n). She has been known very well in the whole town and it's a living hell for her. She's scared of going home alone, go outside, and have eyes on her. She's the gorgeous girl ever. More lovely than Beverly Marsh.

She has a body of a supermodel, hair so smooth, soft and silky like some celebrity take good care of themselves, smile with teeth pearling while like a pearl, and every time a guy thinks about her, they think about their perverted sexual fantasies about her. And (y/n) doesn't like the attention she gets. Not a bit. Right now she's in the girl's bathroom, secretly writing something down on the stall where the other writings and drawings are at.

A kick on (y/n)'s door, startled poor (y/n).

"Are you in there by yourself? Or you have the whole guys in school with you huh slut?!" That's Greta. The bitchiest bitch all around and (y/n)'s worst enemy. Jealous of her beauty.

"I know you're in their little shit I can smell you! No wonder you don't have any friends."

"Okay, Greta which is it?" That wasn't (y/n). It was Beverly Marsh sticking up for the poor (y/n) whose scared to death. "Is she a slut? Or a little shit? Make Up your goddamn mind!"

"You know what? You're trash!"

One of Greta's friends untie the trash bag and dumps it on Beverly.

"Let's go girls. Have a nice summer, Beverly! And (y/n), the street whore!"

As soon the mean popular girls left, (y/n) grabs her bag, opens the door and walks to Beverly's stall. She gently knocks it. "Hey there, sorry to bother you but... thank you."

"You're welcome. Be careful out there.  It's not safe."

"I know. But I got a dad whose been there for me."

"You're lucky. I need sometime alone please. I'm in depression."

"I understand. Well... Bye Beverly."

"Bye (Y/n)."

So (Y/n) leaves Beverly from the bathroom and left a little message on the stall she was in.

someone, please help me...

~~~

Instead of walking home, (y/n) is walking to the springs to be alone. She usually goes there more recently than home to get away from the troubles she's in. And enjoy some peace and quiet. When she arrives, (y/n) sigh at the sight she sees.

Good thing (y/n) is in her swimsuit under her clothes

Good thing (y/n) is in her swimsuit under her clothes. So she undresses and there's (y/n) in her bikini. (2 choices)

 (2 choices)

(Y/n) walks down into a pool and sigh of relaxation

(Y/n) walks down into a pool and sigh of relaxation. Feeling fresh and alone with no one to stop her. However... There's someone in the shadows watching her, saying at her lovely face, looking dreamy.

It's a sharp shifting, demonic, clown. Pennywise the dancing clown. He lays his hand on his cheek while having his crystal blue eyes lock on the 18- year old girl. The 80-degree weather wind blows (Y/n)s' hair as she sighs once again. A minute later, (Y/n)s' walkie-talkie started to have someone talking over inside her backpack.

"(Y/n)? Are you there?"

(Y/n) hops out of the hotel spring pool and picks up her 'Phone'. "Hey, dad. What's up?"

"Good. Just making sure you're okay? Do you enjoy school? At all?"

"Uhh... No. Greta bullied me again, bowers and his goons pulled my hair, and of course more drama. But at least school's out."

"Oh, I'm sorry you have to go through all this trouble again honey. Listen, I have to work tonight so can you come home? I know it's early and you're having fun but I must make money for us. Please, sweetheart?"

(Y/n)s' father is the only one she had left in her life. He would do anything to make money for a better life for him and her. That's a vow to his wife before she passed away ten years ago. (Y/n) groans as she replies.

"Okay, daddy. I'm on my way."

"Thanks (Y/n), see you there."

***

"Daddy! I'm home!"

"Oh good, you're here!"

(Y/n) walks to the kitchen where her dad could be and he is in his uniform.

"Oh, there you are honey! I made some dinner, so I lock all the windows so those boys won't break in, the guns are in place, and you can stay up but not too late. I have to go, bye (Y/n)." Dad gives his little girl a kiss on the forehead and leaves the house.

After the door shuts, (Y/n) sighs and walks upstairs to her bedroom. It must be really hard for dad to work as a police officer. Especially work nights and sleeps at daytime. When (Y/n) got into her room she shuts the door, kicks out her shoes, tosses her backpack, and then flops on her bed in exhaustion. The 18-year-old turns to lay on her back and stares at her ceiling.

"I wish I could be loved, have someone to really care for me while I care for them. Why can't I have a normal life? Isn't it too hard to ask? I just want a friend."

Someone is listening to her the whole time and it's the red and white Victorian, Pennywise. He gives out his wicked smile and whispers "Oh you will little one, you will..."