Hermione runs over to the two of us and says to Ron, "Hey Ron! I have been looking for you all over today. I am going to see Harry real quick before the task starts."

Ron bends over, still trying to catch his breath, and finally looks up and replies, "Sorry, I've been with Alexia all day. I'm helping her with...um Herbology." She shoots him a disbelieving look the minute he said the words 'helping' and 'herbology'. He is such a terrible liar. "I am just gonna go find a seat now. Bye." In a panic, he flees and jogs away towards the stands in a hurry to get away from us.

Hermione raises her eyebrows at me, unsure of what is going on, "Herbology?"

I have to cover for his horrible lie somehow, "Not exactly. Such a bad liar he is. I was actually helping him with something."

She looks at me confused, "With what exactly?"

I smile to reassure her, "I helped him get over the thought of Harry putting his name in the Goblet. He is finally over it."

She believes the lie and seems pleased with my answer, "Oh ok that is great news Alexia! Sit with us during the task?" I nod my head as she starts to walk towards the tent, "Excuse me, I am going to find Harry now." She calls out for Harry, and I see him stick his head out, so I make my way behind the tent.

I stand in front of the dragons all in their cages. I see a person guarding them and waltz up the him and then tap their shoulder, "Excuse me sir?"

The man turns around harshly ,"What do you want? You are not supposed to be back here! Charlie Weasley's orders!"

I flutter my eyes innocently, "Well you see" I move closer and put my hand on his shoulder while looking at him, "I have to be here to help a friend. You cannot stop me nor tell a soul what goes on here."

The guard nods his head in complete understanding. I walk towards the back entrance of the tent and listen in to what is taking place inside. I hear some commotion between Hermione, Harry, and Viktor Krum. Wait no, they are telling some news reporter to leave.

Soon I hear an official voice say, "Champions, gather around! It is time to pick your dragons."

I hear increased heart beats as each champion reaches their hand in and picks a dragon. A cannon sounds and someones announces Fleur's name. I guess she chose the first slot. The guard goes over to one of the dragons and takes him back to the entrance of the arena.

I hear Professor Moody say to Harry, "You can do it Harry. It doesn't matter that you have the Hungarian Horntail. Get your mind together and get the egg boy!"

I get my answer as to which dragon is Harry's, so I walk over to the Hungarian Horntail's cage. The dragon is laying down and looks at me with fire in its eyes. I can see it is an angry dragon, and I sit down on the ground to face the dragon head on.

I do a spell to calm the dragon down and then look into its eyes, "Put up a good fight but let Harry get the egg. He must get it." I lean back to see if it worked. I see the dragon's pupils dilate and I know the mind compulsion worked.

Another thing I, an original, can do. I smirk triumphantly and walk towards the stands. On my way I bump into Fred Weasley, who I had last interacted with when he looked about 60 years older.

What I was not expecting was his vibe towards me. He shoots a glare my way in an instant, "Watch where you are going."

I wonder what I did to him and get annoyed that he is already being so rude for no reason. I return his glare out of habit and corner him to pin him against the wall where he struggles against my grip. "Do not be so rude."