Cyclops-Sensei, You're Acting Like My Dad

Calling Kakashi 'hot stuff' probably wasn't a good idea. Why? Well, mainly because he dropped me right after I said that. "Oww. Thanks, asshole. Now I have a bruise to go along with the exhaustion." I grumbled, rubbing my ass.

He flicked my forehead. "There are children present, Sakura."

I angrily grumbled to myself while rubbing my now sore forehead as well. "Whatever, look sensei, I gotta go and finish training. I'll see you in a bit, okay? Let Naruto or that brat-Uchiha go watch Tazuna at the bridge." I was in a bad mood, it seemed.

"Hey, Sakura wait! You need to rest!" Naruto grabbed ahold of my shirt.

I frowned and turned to look at him, pulling my shirt free and walking out of the house and back to where I had been training the night before. Well, I think it was then. I could have been out for a day, at the most. I sighed and popped another soldier pill in my mouth. I wasn't gonna fuck around no more, not a chance.

I could feel the energy coursing through my veins, I felt ready to battle Zabuza himself like this (though my ass would be thoroughly kicked if I did).

I smirked and concentrated the chakra to my feet, taking a hesitant step onto the water in front of me. It was windy today, which I was glad for because that made it harder to do, but if I mastered walking on water that was moving then I would be a-okay in that department.

As soon as I placed my other foot onto the water, I stumbled and into the river I went. Ugh. "Why can't I just fucking stand on it!" I hissed to no one in particular.

"Maybe it's because you aren't putting the right amount of chakra into your feet." I heard someone speak behind me.

I started, my heart racing at the sudden scare. "Fuck, you scared me. Anyway, what am I supposed to do? Can you show me?" It was Haku who had spoken.

I was kinda shocked to see him, I thought he was supposed to-ohh.

I get it. Now that Naruto won't be out here tiring himself out to train, he would never meet Haku, so therefore I would be the one to meet him. I'm kinda happy it was me, though, because I probably would be stuck here for hours on end trying to do something horribly wrong.

Haku smiled and nodded, putting down his basket and walking over to me. "Well, first you have to get the chakra concentrated to your feet." His soft voice made it easy to follow orders.

I nodded. "Got it."

He smiled kindly. Man, how could this adorable man be a villain? "Then, once you step onto the water you have to constantly change the amount of chakra on your feet to stay standing, due to the fact that water never stops."

I'll admit, I was a bit stuck on that part. Nonetheless, I nodded once more and took a shy step onto the water. 'Just keep the amount changing, constantly moving.' I told myself, my eyes squeezed shut. "Good job, you did it!" His quiet cheers brought me back to reality and I opened my eyes in surprise.

"I did? Oh, shit! I totally fucking did! Hell yeah! You're the best Haku!" I let his name slip and we both froze.

"How..did you know my name?" He seemed scared and angry.

I smiled. "The same way I know you're working with the man who wants Tazuna dead."

He waited to hear how. A shit-eating grin appeared on my face. "I'm magic, bitch."

He sweatdropped. "Just kidding. I'm just good at gathering information. Don't worry, though. It's not like I'm going to try and fight you or anything like that. You'd totally win and honestly I just adore you too much to want to try." I smiled sweetly at the boy.

He smiled back. "Just go easy on me at the bridge, okay? Oh, and Gato is planning to kill you both off to avoid paying. Just keep an eye out." And with that said, I turned around and followed the river back to Tazunas house.

I was in a way better mood now that I could water walk, and since I met Haku as well. He's such a fucking cutie pie, I swear.

•••

When I finally got back to the house, Kakashi was waiting outside. "So, you're back." Was all he said.

Didn't even acknowledge that I was walking on water, like for fucks sake man that's an accomplishment! "Damn right I am, Cyclops-Sensei!" I grinned proudly at him.

"You need rest." He stated.

I laughed. "No can-do, sensei. I won't be able to rest for 3 days straight!" I exclaim.

"What? Why?"

I shrug. "Soldier pills work wonders for an exhausted child."

"What in the- How the hell did you get your hands on a set of soldier pills?" His hand was rubbing his temple as if he had a headache.

I laughed again. "I'm not telling you that! You'll try and take them away from me." I pouted.

He sighed. "Just get in the house and eat, Sakura. At least you've trained."

I smiled. "Sure thing!"

•••

I had to force down a protein bar to get Kakashi to shut up, but in the end all was well. Sasuke and Naruto came back with Tazuna, neither of them looking my way(Sasuke was probably pouting because I called him a brat. Naruto might just not want to be glared at again.), and telling tales of how poor the town was and how many times they were almost pickpocketed.

"That coulda been you, kid. Would have been quite the experience." An image of Inner popped up in my head causing me to blush a bit.

'I'm still not over how hot you are. Anyway, I got to meet Haku so it's fine. Though, I thought that meeting him would come a little bit later than it did. Maybe me being here fucked that all up or something.'

Inner snickered. "It probably did. This must mean that the fight will happen way sooner than planned. Be prepared."

I scoffed inwardly. 'Bitch that's what I'm trying to do. I didn't collapse from chakra exhaustion for nothing, you know. I'm gonna sneak out again tonight and practice my aim and try some chakra-infused punches or some shit.' I stood from the table, ignoring the worried glint in Naruto's eyes. "Night y'all."

A chorus of 'goodnight' rang in my ears. I smirked as I turned my back to the table, my feet making quiet thumps on the wood floor as I walked. Everything seemed to become quiet and the world became dull as I focused on one singular thought.

I would get stronger no matter what.

Even if it killed me.

•••

Eh? Good? Gimme some feedback y'all!!

Vote

Comment