Zabuza Can Throw Quite the Punch

It had been a long journey, and my body was simply aching, and we were only on the boat! Sasuke had been staring at me weirdly the entire time, and I had no idea why. It was making me uncomfortable, if I'm being honest. Also, we still had the battle with Zabuza to look forward to, and I had planned on becoming a bit more active in it than Canon!Sakura had. Although, with my body feeling like this? I don't think I'll be able to do much.

Unless..

I eagerly reach into my bag, rummaging around until I find a small pill container. Discreetly, I pull one out and pop it into my mouth, waiting until Tazuna begins to talk to bite down on it. Immediately, I feel a surge of strength and energy rush through my body. I am filled with pure, unkempt, energy.

Is this how Naruto feels?

I sigh and try my best not to jump overboard and swim my way to the dock. Finally, after like, three minutes we arrived at shore. Immediately, I jumped up and basically flew off of that boat, running around like a child who just had five tubs of cotton candy. It was fun, but probably not for the others.

I payed no attention to the strange looks everyone (save Naruto) were giving me as I bolted ahead. In less than five minutes, I saw a movement in the bushes to my right and I pounced, producing a white rabbit.

"Sakura! You idiot! That's just a rabbit!" Sasuke taunted and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. A rabbit. A white rabbit. White equals snow. Snow is not here. It is summer. Therefore, rabbit was raised in captivity and is a decoy. Who's the idiot now?" I rushed out, gently letting the rabbit go and glaring in the direction that his sword should fly out of. "NOW GET OUT HERE!" I roared, and then instantly hit the ground along with everyone else.

When I looked back up, my eyes met his. The world seemed to dim around us, and 'Every Time We Touch' played in the distance. "Beautiful.." I breathed, rushing over and reaching a hand out to touch the magnificent metal of his sword.

What? Did you think I was talking about Zabuza? Nah. His sword, Kubikiribōchō, is amazing. I've always liked (more like loved, if we're being honest here) it. It was such a beautiful sword, and it had me captivated the moment I first gazed upon it in the anime.

It sounds like I want to fuck it, geez.

However, I was snapped out of my mental rant about a sword when I was thrown backwards, pain radiating throughout my body as I slammed onto the hard bark of the tree. I let out a low grunt, looking over to see a kunai lodged in my shirt. "Christ, Zabuza, what was that for?" I hissed out, prying the sharp object from my clothes. "And this was my favorite shirt too! Well, at least I'll look cool I guess." I shrugged.

They all just stared at me. "What?" I questioned, and everyone sweatdropped. Except for Zabuza. He shook his head. Kakashi and Zabuza then began their long as fuck conversation and I groaned.

"Come on! Let's fiiiighhhht. I wanna mooove, punch things, get the shit beat outta me!" I whined, earning the ever-so-rare chuckle from Zabuza and an uncharacteristic agreement from Sasuke.

"Alright, kid, then I guess I'll fight you first." He growled and I smiled.

However, Kakashi wasn't very fond of this plan (if his persistent protests said anything about it). I ignored him though, proceeding with my decision to get my ass kicked. I eagerly raced forward, giving him the impression that I was going to (attempt) to make a head-on collision with him. I went to throw a (false) punch at him and when he blocked it, I used his arms as leverage to propel me up and over him. Then, I gathered what chakra that I could into my fist and landed a punch right in his lower back, causing him to stumble forward a few feet. When I turned back to look at him, I was met with his fist in my gut. That, in turn, caused me to fly back and land in the middle of the lake with a large splash.