The older screamed out in ecstasy. Enjoying the sensation that was happening at his genitalia. "Oh my fuck,keep moaning baby."

Hearing Jungkook's voice,Taehyung moaned out even louder. And Jungkook's head was bobbing even faster. "S-Stop!" The panting male said.

"I-I'm going t-to release something." The younger let go of his penis. "Cum for me."

Jungkook put his hand around his genitals before rubbing it and soon after,he came along with a loud scream.

"You make great sounds,Taehyung. But it isn't fair you get all the fun,don't you?"

"I want you to do something for me and if you dare to try and run or misbehave,I will not hesitate to educate you,okay?" The older male was too tired to even talk let alone walk.

Jungkook untied the belt off of Taehyung. The red evident marks was forming on the brunette's wrists.

He made him sit upright on the bed before taking what was once the older's place. "Okay,sit here." Jungkook patted on his thighs.

Taehyung obediently followed,afraid to be tied again or worseㅡ to be killed by his hands. Suddenly,Jungkook put his arms around Taehyung's neck before connecting their lips together.

Aggressively,kissing him. The brunette let out moans that were music the younger's ears. After what seemed like forever,Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ears that he was gonna fuck him.

Without warning,the younger put in a finger inside the older's now throbbing hole. "Who needs lube when you're literally already filled with precum to coax my fingers?"

Then he added another one. Taehyung arched his back and let out a long moan when the second finger came in him. The pleasure was too overwhelming.

When three fingers were already inside him,prepping him,Jungkook pulled them out and Taehyung whimpered at the loss contact. "What do you want me to do now? Say it,Taehyung."

Taehyung bit his bottom lip,trying to refrain himself from screaming fuck me. Although he was a psychopath,he was that good and they already went far that if younger wouldn't wanna pleasure him,he'll do it himself.

"Oh,and Taehyung if you try and touch yourself,I won't forgive you." Jungkook said with a smile. God damn it.

"Now,say it." Fuck it,Taehyung thought. "J-Jungkook..f-fuck me,p-please." At this point,he was about to sob if he didn't release.

"Good boy,now let's get you settled,yeah?" The younger lifted the brunette's ass so it was aligned with his shaft before pushing it into Taehyung's hole.

It hurt so fucking much that he started crying. Jungkook soothed him by rubbing his back and telling him that it would be fine soon,that it would feel good. 'Why is he so lovable and very crazy at the same time?' Taehyung thought.

After he was used to the younger's shape,Jungkook commanded him to ride him. So Taehyung slowly lifted himself up before pushing himself back down. Surprisingly,it felt good and the pain was no more.

Jungkook started to scream out incoherent words,probably the brunette was doing a good job and he was content with himself for a few moments there.

"Y-You're do-doing great,baby. But,faster." Hearing the compliment from him,he started to feel more confident and went faster. Creating a wave of pleasure to the both of them.

Soon,the room was filled with slapping skin sounds and screams of pleasure. They both were feeling euphoric,beads of perspiration forming on their foreheads.

It wasn't until when Jungkook said he was about to cum when he also moved his hips forward following the older's movements trying to release faster.

The latter pulled in the brunette for another kiss and with one last thrust,he came inside him. Taehyung movements then became slower before cumming himself on the younger's stomach.

Jungkook lifted the brunette off of his body,putting him beside him before both of them drifted into a deep slumber tired from all the sex.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

this reached 1.2 k already,aw
thank you guys,love y'all sm!!