Chapter 14

Meanwhile, Shiro arrives at the 12th city telling himself "(looks around) man! what happened here?! who could've done this mess?! how could they turn a wonderful city into smitherins?!" out of nowhere a woman appears rushing forward giving Shiro a hug and the woman said "Shiro, thank goodness your here." Shiro was surprised saying "Megy, are you hurt? what happen?" Megy replies "the gargantwars! they did this! (started crying) they're responsible destroying 12th city." Shiro answers angrily "where are they now?!" Megy turns around pointing far away saying "you see that huge tower from far away? that's their hiding place, that's where they bring their preys and eat all of them." Suddenly, a hungry gargatwar appears and attacks immediately, Shiro grabs Megy then Shiro uses shunpo and flies away landing in one place telling himself "he sure looks hungry (gasps)" seconds later, the gargantwar jumps high landing a hammer slash Shiro and Megy leaps away then the gargantwar tries take a bite but Shiro throws a fire ball right into the mouth of the gargantwar burning itself from the inside.

    After killing the first gargantwar, Shiro said "Megy, do you know where to find any survivors?" Megy replies "yeah! over there at the broken two pillars on the other side of the road but the only problem is that these gargantwars are everywhere and we need to find a way to outsmart every single one of them." Shiro smiles and said "why do we need to outsmart them if we can kill every single one of them (gasps and looks up in mid-air)" moments after, another gargantwar appears from above using a crashing stomp occurring a very loud thud creating a very huge crater, Shiro and Megy lands on a broken brick wall, the gargantwar speaks boastfully "(smiles) oops! sorry about what I did and would you mind handing me over that beautiful girl that you're holding." Shiro answers "not a chance buddy." The gargantwar replies "oh! really? well, let's put it this way then, you hand me the girl nicely or I will personally take the girl from you by force? what you say? your choice?" Shiro didn't respond and disappears along with Megy, the gargantwar roars very loud and said "(growls angrily) where did they go?! (looks around)" then out of nowhere, Shiro throws a stone hitting the gargantwar in the foreghead meanwhile, Megy appears running away and the gargantwar chases after her but Shiro flies out from a unknown direction using a shoulder tackle banging into the gargantwar and crashing to a abandoned building breaking it into pieces, Megy stops and hides inside a broken house looking at the window seeing some explosions and hearing a lot of loud thuds everywhere.

    Then Shiro and the gargantwar started beating each other everywhere but Shiro bangs into a brick wall the gargantwar runs fast landing a vicious strike Shiro gets away immediately and they continue on beating each other occurring some explosions after a while............Shiro bangs into a lamp post breaking it in half telling himself "(grunts) man! this is tougher than I thought (smiles)" the gargantwar stands in one place saying "so, how does it feel to be tossed around this city, huh? (smiles)" Shiro tries to stand up saying "actually, I was just warming up cause my body feels kinda stiff so, thanks for the little massage (smiles)" the gargantwar gets mad and uses a leaping slash Shiro jumps away realizing something telling himself "whoa! is this really happening or what?" cause Shiro just found out that he has the ability to observe the attack speed movements of his opponent in order for him to determine if it's fast or slow. After a little while, the gargantwar again unleashes an attack throwing a another but this time, Shiro ducks and counters using a fiery uppercut punch hitting the chin of the gargantwar causing it to be dizzy Shiro takes advantage landing a vicious strike cutting the gargantwar in half spilling a lot of blood.

    The commotion finishes Megy comes out from the broken house running towards Shiro and Megy said "Shiro! are you hurt? (jumps and gives Shiro a hug for the second time)" Shiro answers calmly "yes, I'm fine, don't worry about me (smiles)" Megy smiles back saying "thank goodness! come on we're almost close to the secret hideout (runs fast and pulls Shiro immediately)" but Shiro hesitated saying "wait! why do we need to run fast if I can fly even faster." Megy was surprise saying "what do you mean? you can fly? but you dont have any wings to fly (makes a weird face)" Shiro bows down in one knee and said "Megy, this world that we live in are very different compared to the other worlds out there." Megy answers with a weird expression on her face saying "really? cause the one I knew is that only those who have wings to fly up to the sky." Shiro laughs and said "Megy, Megy, Megy not all creatures have wings to fly (smiles) besides the one is from a planet called " Earth" and a planet which ordinary people live and grow but the planet we are living is called "Dragon Planet" so, just get on my back and you'll find out soon, okay?" Megy hops on Shiro's back then Shiro said "you ready? (smiles)" Megy replies "yup! just don't crash, okay?" Shiro answers "as you wish and you might wanna hold on very tight though." Then Shiro jumps in mid-air and flies away very fast towards the secret hideout that Megy was talking about earlier but as they arrive, two gargantwars appears and one of them spake saying "well, well, looks like we found ourselves some food (laughs)" the other gargantwar replies "yeah! the young lady looks sweet and juicy and her boyfriend looks tender and meaty, yum! (smiles)" Shiro said "looks like we're in trouble again." Megy comes down from Shiro'back and responds with a nervous face saying "just go and beat those two gargantwars but for now, I'll just go and hide in a safe place." But on a unexpected timing a huge slug monster appears from the ground, Megy gets on Shiro's back again after seeing the huge slug monster then one of the gargantwars spake again saying "(smiles) now! the two of you have nowhere to run and nowhere to hide."

    Well, our potential hero and Megy are in trouble again but what could possibly happen this time? now that, they are so close in finding the secret hideout and Shiro was almost close to find out if there are any survivors in the 12th city after being destroyed and taken over by the gargantwars.

    The two gargantwars attacks unexpectedly throwing some vicious strikes Shiro parries it one by one telling himself "I'm all alone (not really) fighting these monsters plus, Megy is very light for a woman riding on my back." Then the huge slug monster interferes spitting some poisonous acid saliva Shiro flies away quickly creating some explosions and the two gargantwars appeared using a double hammer slash Shiro uses shunpo avoiding both of the attacks at the same time then Shiro throws a fire ball hitting one of the gargantwars right in the face and Shiro disappears immediately without being noticed by the slug monster and also the two gargantwars as well. Meanwhile, Shiro and Megy appears exactly at the secret hideout, the people was very happy seeing Megy coming back but they didn't expect Shiro to be the one bringing back Megy alive then Shiro said "(looks at Megy) Megy, I have to go and end this mess alone (smiles)" Megy turns around with a sad face saying "(started crying) will I ever see you again?" Shiro didn't respond to Megy's question and Shiro disappears again but after a while, Shiro appears on top of a building saying "hey! looking for me? (points out his sword)" one of the gargantwars speaks and said "well, well, look who shows up (laughs) we thought you were gone for good." Shiro replies "I came back here to stop all of you in taking over the 19 cities (takes his stance)" the two gargantwars attacks throwing some hard combinations Shiro evades it one by one and uses shunpo but the first gargantwar runs saying "I got you now! (landing a hammer slash)" Shiro counters using a fiery uppercut slash turning the first gargantwar into ashes.

     Then the second gargantwar said to himself "(standing in one place) that boy has some guts to come here all alone just to fight us." A split second, the huge slug monster attacks spitting some poisonous acid bombs Shiro flies away occurring some explosions everywhere then the second gargantwar attacks from a unknown direction but Megy said "Shiro! incoming gargantwar! on your right." Shiro "okay, I got it! (takes his stance)" the second gargantwar lands a slash Shiro steps on it and throws a left punch hitting the second gargantwar in the face Shiro flies away quickly throwing a fire ball the second gargantwar blows it off and dashes forward landing a quick slash Shiro jumps in mid-air blasting a pyro beam turning the second gargantwar into ashes. After a while, the huge slug monster attacks again spitting some poisonous acid bombs Shiro parries throwing some fire balls occurring some explosions but Shiro attacks from above landing a hammer slash cutting the huge slug monster in half.

      As Shiro and Megy finds the secret hideout then Shiro finds out that the secret hideout contains about 2.5 million people meaning that the soldiers in rich kingdom rescued the people in the 12th city before the gargantwars destroyed and took over it as their own base.