Chapter 6

A peaceful village was under attack by a dragon and some innocent lives are being put to danger, Gem Gem and Shiro arrives witnessing the situation, Shiro speaks "man! that's one heck of a monster but hey, I like the color of it (laughs) red and black wow! so, what you want me to do with it?" Gem Gem replies "well, it's gonna be quite a challenge cause you will need to make that dragon submit to you." Shiro answered nervously "(gulps) ok! I'll do my best to make that dragon be submissive." Then Shiro flies away towards the incident, Gem Gem told himself "good luck Shiro, this is the last time that you will see me and by the time you've made that dragon submit to you, I'm already gone and leave my herpic responsibilities to you as a substitute dragon hero."

The final training starts and Gem Gem says his last words and he is about to leave Shiro after all he has done.

He stands on top of a building observing on how will Shiro make this dragon submit to him, on the other hand, Shiro takes care of the situation but all of a sudden, a broken rooftop was thrown in mid-air then Shiro said to himself "you gotta be kidding me! this could be the first time that I came into an incident and this is what I get." Shiro immediately takes cover and flies quickly towards the dragon and Shiro uses a shoulder tackle hitting the dragon in the chest falling into the ground, Shiro stands up quickly saying "that's what happens if someone tries to mess with me (gasps)" the dragon throws an up kick hitting Shiro in the stomach having trouble to breathe, the dragon sits up throwing a fire ball making a direct hit to Shiro creating an explosion but the dragon unexpectedly uses a straight punch hitting Shiro again spilling some saliva on the ground and crashing into a brick wall. Gem Gem told himself "I think I made a wrong decision to put Shiro into this kind of situation but I'm sure he'll do his best because he knew that this is his last training."

Moments after, Shiro crashes again and this time he crashes into a wooden house breaking it into pieces, Shiro told himself "man! that dragon is nuts (grunting in pain) if I'm not gonna do something I would fail in this final training and Gem Gem will be so disappointed." The dragon speaks unexpectedly "hey! are you still alive? cause I haven't got all day so, if your just gonna lay down there forever, I should be leaving right now plus I thought you would be the perfect opponent that I would fight in this place but I was wrong and I was expecting someone who could be my master and serve him till the end." An hour later, Shiro appears from nowhere saying "ha! do you really think that I would just lay down and let you get away (laughs) come on! I'm just getting started dragon (takes his stance)" the dragon runs fast and makes his move throwing some hard blows Shiro dodges it one by one left and right and counters immediately using a right uppercut punch stunning the dragon then Shiro grabs it's right arm slamming the dragon down into the ground creating a small crack.

In a short period of time, the dragon couldn't believe of what he had just experienced a while ago telling himself "I didn't expect a young kid having such strength and power to unleash a counter attack like that." Shiro flies away standing on a pile of sand bags saying "yo dragon, I hope you would forgive me what I did earlier ago." The dragon replies "don't make a fool out of yourself kid, if you ever notice, I am a dragon, I don't have any master which means I'm at full power and those attacks doesn't have any effect on me cause cause your just a puny warrior." Shiro answered "really? I don't care if your powers are at it's highest level plus who told you that, I would defeat you in a one on one battle well, the reason I came here is to make you submit yourself to me as my summon and your master."

Knowing the real reason why Shiro came and Gem Gem gets himself ready just in case the fight won't last any longer cause he is about to do the most unforgivable crime ever.

The dragon suddenly runs forward throwing some fire balls, Shiro moves quickly running away and parries away the fire balls one at a time creating some explosions all over the village then Shiro sees an opening landing a vicious strike hitting the dragon and Shiro immediately says "soul fusion: summon dragon." After the incident, a sudden explosion occurs in the village because of what happened earlier, one hour has passed, Shiro stands up firmly shouting "YES! I FINALLY CAUGHT A DRAGON FOR THE FIRST TIME! GEM GEM COME AND SEE MY NEW SUMMON." But Gem Gem unexpectedly disappeared by the time him and the dragon had fused their bodies, the dragon comes out saying "master, he disappeared without you knowing." Shiro replies confusingly "what? why? why would he do that?" the dragon calmly answered "I don't know and master, you haven't given me a name yet." Shiro looks at his dragon saying "ok! your name would be Red Dragon."

Shiro names his summon into Red Dragon, Gem Gem finally disappears without saying anything to his trainee and soon to be a substitute dragon hero.