Chapter 9

In a certain kingdom near to the village itself, a king enters into a secret passage with one of his guards then an unexpected timing, the soldier asks nervously "your majesty, what kind of warriors will they fight at the tournament?" the king answers "our very own gatekeepers." The soldier was shock saying "what?! they won't even last for a minute or two inside the arena, your highness." the king says with a smile on his face "don't worry, I trained our gatekeepers personally for 3 months, before planning to create this event." As they approach at the arena, a very loud uproar occurs from the crowd itself then the king raises his right hand saying loudly "people! people! as we gather here in this very arena, let me introduce the warriors who will fight our contenders later tonight so, please welcome! rich kingdom's very own gatekeepers!" then 30 gatekeepers enters the arena and the crowd was put into silence cause they don't believe what they have seen and felt. The king shouted "now! let us welcome our competitors this evening." Then some warriors enters the arena and of course, Shiro who was'nt with those warriors who entered the arena making the crowd surprised and speechless, the king steps in inside the arena and said "welcome dearest warriors! it's nice to have some of you here so, before we start, my assistant here will explain the mechanics of this tournament." As the king walks away, the soldier who was with him started explaining the rules of the tournament and how will it begin and how will it end.

The soldier suddenly spoke saying "okay, the rules of this tournament are first, everyone of you will have the opportunity to fight in our 4 dungeons one by one second, the 4 dungeons have number of gatekeepers in which one warrior may enter and lastly, the warrior whoever survives in this tournament will have the chance to be recruited by King Oojiken, now, warriors prepare yourselves and good luck." As our warriors prepare themselves for the tournament but where is Shiro? what is he doing? is he still walking at the forbidden place? well, Shiro must hurry cause the tournament before it's too late.

At the forbidden place, Shiro walks along the scary place without anyone around specially, haunted houses and buildings but every creature exists on this haunted city then a guardian arrives facing towards Shiro and he said "who are you? what are you doing here?" Shiro stops and responds bravely saying "I am Shiro from HAKEJAKHATJE and I'm on my to the tournament at rich kingdom." The guardian replies "I see but before you proceed, you must defeat me first before you can enter this door behind me so, do you accept my challenge or not?" Shiro answers confidently "yes! I accept your challenge but before we start, I notice that you're not just an ordinary warrior and let me take a wild guess about your hidden identity." The guardian was quite surprised and said "so, what is your wild guess my amateur opponent." Shiro answers "your a guardian and there's no question about that." The guardian puts a smile on his face removing his feather cloak saying "wow! I can't believe that someone like you would recognize me even though I'm wearing a cloak, by the way, my name is Xhiang Toong a pleasure to meet you Shiro."

Now, Shiro encounters a guardian that wwould change his fate as a potential hero of dragon planet meanwhile at the rich kingdom, the tournament finally begins after an hour of preparation but will anyone of these warriors get recruited by King Oojiken and can Shiro be able to defeat Xhiang Toong on a one on one battle.

Xhiang Toong takes his stance "are you ready Shiro? (unleashes a small amount of energy)" but the ground started shaking because of the intensity within Xhiang Toong's energy well, as for Shiro he felt nervous and a little bit scared telling himself "man! his power........is incredible and amazing but nothing is gonna happen if I just stand here and do nothing." All of a sudden, Xhiang Toong disappears and attacks from behind using a hammer fist creating a loud thud seconds later, Xhiang Toong was shock because of Shiro grabbing his attack by his right hand then Shiro said "you know what I hate about the warriors in this planet? is when their opponent is not paying attention and suddenly they take advantage just to dominate the situation and it kinda pisses me off when they do that kind of attack." Xhiang Toong replies "really? as for me, it's more of a test if the warrior is paying attention or not (laughs)" Shiro uses shunpo and throws a left punch Xhiang Toong was hit in the face but Shiro uses a front kick creating a small distance between him and Xhiang Toong after a while, Xhiang Toong said "well, that was an excellent combo but it's not enough." Xhiang Toong attacks throwing some shadow spears Shiro suddenly flies away immediately but Xhiang Toong was in front of him and makes contact with the shadow spear occurring a loud explosion, Xhiang Toong said "that's what gonna happen if you underestimate a guardian like me (gasps)" out of nowhere, Shiro appears from behind saying "do you really think a little trick would do some damage? ha! you'll have to do more than that in order to defeat me." Xhiang Toong turns around and said "how nice (laughs) well, I guess I would have to teach you a lesson on how to show some respect to a guardian like me (attacks angrily)" then in one place, Shiro and Xhiang Toong started beating each other everywhere creating some loud explosions and breaking some buildings.

Then Xhiang Toong flies away and said "well, well not bad, so, mind if I ask you a curious question." Shiro replies "okay, go ahead." Xhiang Toong answers "now, my question is, who trained you? what was his name? cause your abilities caught my interest (smiles)" Shiro responds quickly saying "the warrior who trained me is a hero of dragon planet and his name is Gem Gem." Xhiang Toong was shock and couldn't believe what he has heard saying "impossible! how could a low class warrior like you be trained by a hero of dragon planet (attacks unexpectedly)" Shiro leaps away bringing out his sword then Xhiang Toong dashes forward throwing some vicious strikes but Shiro dodges left and right telling himself "man! this guy doesn't fight like a guardian, he is more of like an aggressive warrior (gasps)" Xhiang Toong uses a backflip kick but Shiro tries to defend himself and he was still hit in the chin even though he was on guard and was push backwards Xhiang Toong dashes quickly throwing a body shot hitting Shiro in the mid-section but Shiro counters unexpectedly throwing a hard right elbow hitting Xhiang Toong right in the temple and fell down to the ground unconsciously.