Chapter 12

Suddenly, two disguised warriors appeared on the scene and starts attacking King Oojiken but Shiro throws two fire balls hitting the two disguised warriors creating some explosions and the crowd goes wild running away from the incident and luckily no one was put into danger, King Oojiken jumps down from the tower telling himself "what is going on?! why are they after me?!" moments later, one of the disguised warriors dives down from the tower throwing one of his spears King Oojiken turns around and turns it into ashes and said "who are you?! what do you want from me?!" the disguised warrior replies "long live the king! (attacks unexpectedly)" King Oojiken crashes to the ground creating a small crack, the disguised warrior suddenly lands on top of a tall rock saying "so, where is your so-called 7th squad captain?" in the nick of time, Shiro arrives throwing a fiery spear hitting the tall rock occurring a loud explosion, the disguised warrior jumps away and lands in one place saying "so, it is such a pleasure to have you here." Shiro replies "who are you people?!" the other disguised warrior says "you'll find out very soon but for now (attacks unexpectedly throwing a hard punch)" Shiro responds immediately by defending himself painfully and flies away instantly telling himself "ouch! that hurts! (looks at his left arm) man! my left arm is swelling and throbbing in pain plus the bone is dislocated (grunts)" the second disguised warrior speaks in a boastful manner "oh! sorry about your left arm (laughs)" Shiro says "yeah, I notice that your left arm is an automail and it's a heavy duty metal but prone to rust when it gets wet and it is also fire resistant." Then King Oojiken sits up saying "(grunting in pain) don't underestimate them Shiro, they are not the common warriors that we encounter everyday." Shiro replies "sorry your highness, but I already underestimated one of them (laughs nervously)" King Oojiken was surprised and responded with a disappointment on his face saying "you fool! why did you do that?!" Shiro felt sorry for what he has done realizing that he should've never underestimated their opponents.

   The first disguised warrior attacks unexpectedly throwing a hard kick King Oojiken blocks it with his left hand and counters immediately using a uppercut punch but the first disguised warrior defended himself using both of his arms and jumps away saying "ha! not bad for an old king like you." King Oojiken replies "usually, I don't get compliments from my opponents I face but I do get insulted everytime just so you know." Then the second disguised warrior attacks unexpectedly using a leap kick and in the nick of time, Shiro comes out from nowhere using a shoulder tackle hitting the second disguised warrior in the chest crashing to the ground, King Oojiken said "(smiles) great timing Shiro, thank you!" the second disguised warrior sits up immediately saying "well, well, what a surprise! (laughs) I couldn't imagine that a warrior like you would rescue his majesty instead of healing your injuries first." Shiro replies confidently "well, before you attacked King Oojiken, I already healed my injury (shows his left arm)" the second disguised warrior was shock and Shiro said "ha! you and your ally should've focused your attention on me before King Oojiken (smiles)" the first disguised warrior answers angrily "you little scum! you just got lucky this time but we'll make sure to eliminate you first." Shiro takes his stance saying "oh, it's not just me your facing (Red Dragon comes out from Shiro's body) you may also want to include my partner." The two disguised warriors were truly shock and felt scared because of what they have seen forcing themselves to leave Shiro, Red Dragon and King Oojiken in one peace, King Oojiken said "well, that was fast (laughs) you should've done that before." Shiro exhaustingly said "yeah! that was my last resort (faints unexpectedly falling to the ground face first)" all of a sudden, General Ozumi and Judge Baofam arrives on the scene looking very tired.

    King Oojiken speaks angrily "don't just there! carry him!" then Judge Baofam runs forward picking up and puts Shiro on his back and flies away quickly getting back to rich kingdom but another incident occurs because of some gargantwars invading the 2nd city breaking some houses and buildings, one of the gargantwars attacks with a surprise landing a slash then General Ozumi parries it in no time, gargantwar #4 throws a left punch leans his head back and counters instantly cutting gargantwar #4 in half making the other gargantwars evacuate the 2nd city............back at rich kingdom at King Oojiken's room, Shiro wakes up saying a low voice "where am I? (looks around) King Oojiken? everyone? your all safe! (smiles) that's great!" King Oojiken replies "don't worry Shiro, we've managed to escape before other spectator arrives trying to kill us or make us hostages." After a life threatening incident somehow, King Oojiken and Shiro overcame the two disguised warriors even though it was General Ozumi and Judge Baofam but other than that, they also executed all of their backup plans in order for King Oojiken and Shiro wouldn't notice any of their rebellious actions against them.

     Now, the plans of General Ozumi are all in order and this time, things are gonna be more challenging because Kin Oojiken will be appointing Shiro his very first task in all of the 19 cities.