Chapter 7

Well, on the other side of dragon planet, Dragon S walks forward looking around but in no time at all, someone arrives wearing a fire red cloak saying "hey! what are you doing here? (walks forward)" Dragon S replies "well, I'm looking for a guy named Shiro, do you have any idea where he is?" the fire red cloaked warrior answered "I know not of this warrior you are talking about." Dragon S walks away immediately saying "thank you, I need to go cause I have a mission to complete before things get worse." Suddenly, the fire red cloaked warrior said "wait! you haven't shown me your true identity, if you may, I want to see your true identity in order for me to know if your a problem or not." Dragon S takes off his hood and turns around, the fire red cloaked warrior was surprised of what he has seen telling himself "no way! he's the great Dragon S, one of the rarest dragons ever to be caught by someone who's powerful enough to wield it's powers but the opportunity has finally come for me to try and catch this rare dragon." Then Dragon S speaks "now that you've seen my true identity, I shall leave now." The fire red cloaked warrior replies with confidence saying "you can't leave yet, you haven't told me your name but first, I shall introduce myself, my name is Shingu one of the talented fire type warrior you have ever encountered." Dragon S answers politely "nice to meet you Shingu by the way, I am Dragon S one of the rarest dragon you'll ever see and encounter."

As Shingu knew that he is facing one of the most powerful and rarest dragon, what is he planning to do? and what are his intentions in trying to catch this rare dragon, meanwhile our potential substitute dragon hero arrives into a prosperous kingdom and what kind of adventure awaits Shiro as he approaches the kingdom.

Back at the on the going incident, Shingu removes his fire red cloak immediately saying "now that we had a proper introduction, let's have an exercise (taking his stance) you know, just a test of skills kind a deal (laughs) what you say?" Dragon S started worrying and said "wait! do you have any idea what your up against? cause you see, I am a dragon right? I don't have a master which means, I'm at my full power at this point although I'm good in hiding my energy in order to be in a low profile." Shingu answers "I knew that in the first place sorry but this is the only chance in making you as my summon." Shingu makes a quick move by attacking unexpectedly throwing some fiery spears creating some explosions everywhere but Dragon S was still standing in one place without taking any damage, Shingu wasn't intimidated but he continues this time, he attacks from above unleashing a huge fire ball making a very loud explosion wiping out the whole area along with Dragon S.

After an hour, Shingu said to himself "ha! that takes care of him." Suddenly, Shingu flies down immediately telling himself "well, I guess he's already dead but that's impossible though (gasps)" then Dragon S appears from behind saying "nice shot but not enough to make me submit plus your not even worthy to be my master." Shingu replies "you gotta point though but I always wanted to have a rare dragon like you so, (turns around) let's get started." Dragon S replies "ok! who will make the first move?" then Shingu lands a unexpected strike making Dragon S back away throwing a fire ball Shingu blows it off using his fiery sword saying "(smiles) I was hoping you would unleash your strong attack when you had a chance." Dragon S answers "if the battle is intense I would love to do it but at this point, it's very useless to do that kind of counter attack unless if you could put more intensity in our battle I would not hesitate myself to show my true power." Shingu attacks landing some strikes Dragon S parries it one by one without pressure.....unexpectedly, Shingu uses a uppercut slash hitting Dragon S on his right shoulder and Shingu immediately throws a fiery kick Dragon S grabs it with his left hand but Shingu disappears using shunpo, Dragon S said "that won't work! (turns around)" suddenly, Shingu appears from the other side saying "wrong guess!" Shingu lands a vicious strike hitting Dragon S in the back telling himself "this is not what I've expected to happen." Moments later, Shingu however takes control of the situation by attacking in different directions making Dragon S parry the attacks at the same time.

The commotion continues, Dragon S told himself "this is odd, I never had this kind of feeling before and I can't explain it." All of a sudden, Shingu throws a unexpected uppercut slash hitting Dragon S directly into his body spilling some blood to the ground but in a unexpected timing, two men arrives on the scene landing on top of a tall rock and one of them spake "hey Shingu, I see you're having a great time fighting Dragon S." Shingu replies with a smile on his face saying "oh! come on Kenji, this isn't the right time for you to please me with your flattering words." Then Kenji shoots a thunder arrow but Dragon S swats it away occurring an explosion, Dragon S said "whoa! whoa! whoa! that's not a very good idea Kenji, why? cause me and Shingu are busy fighting here then unexpectedly, you and your assistant came here disturbing us."

Disturbance came in unexpectedly and tries to ruin the on going commotion but Dragon S wasn't happy because of Kenji butting in without any hesitations.

Then Krunkd flies down immediately throwing a thunder spear Dragon S catches it with his left hand and throws it back to Krunkd but the thunder spear hitted the tall rock in order for Dragon S to get the attention of Kenji, Shingu said to himself "man! this is the first time that I witness a dragon helping someone when it comes to a situation like this." Moments after, Dragon S and Krunkd started crossing blades everywhere creating some explosions breaking a lot of buildings and houses but the area was lucky because no people was involved at the on going incident.

Shingu and Kenji stands on a broken building observing the battle between Dragon S and Krunkd and in the meantime, Kenji suddenly spake "man! I don't believe what I'm seeing but look at Dragon S, he is just taking this very easily and he is not even trying at all." Shingu responds "maybe you'll need to help your ally cause he's in deep trouble and don't let it happen because you'll regret it in the end." Kenji replies angrily "shut up! (shoots a thunder arrow)" Shingu flies away and throws a fire ball creating an explosion, Kenji jumps high shooting some thunder arrows Shingu parries it one by one making a lot of explosions everywhere but Kenji uses a sure shot hitting Shingu and directly crashes to the ground then told himself "man! he's a sharpshooter but how can I keep up with his amazing speed (laughs) he sure is a handful." All of a sudden, Kenji appears standing on top of a building "I will not help him not yet cause the tables are slowly turning around (laughs)" as Shingu looks at the on going battle Dragon S and Krunkd well, it turns out that Kenji was right of what he said earlier.

Things get complicated between the battle of Dragon S and Krunkd but the tables are slowly turning and what could have made it so complicated.

Moments later, Dragon S lands on a rooftop of a building telling himself "man! I didn't expect this to happen and for sure one of those two back there have notice that Krunkd is taking control of the situation." Then Krunkd approaches throwing a thunder spear but Dragon S grabs it with his left hand throwing it back and throws a fire ball Krunkd avoids his current attack and swats away the fire ball Dragon S flies up in mid-air landing a strike hitting Krunkd in the right shoulder but immediately landing a counter attack Dragon S parries it saying "well, well, this is interesting (smiles) you even manage to counter and land an attack." Krunkd replies "ha! I'm not so naive like the other warriors that I've encountered before and I just don't put my guard down that easy." Suddenly, Dragon S uses a straight kick hitting Krunkd in the mid-section and throws a thunder spear Dragon S grabs it with his left hand throwing it away then Dragon S throws a fire ball Krunkd grabs it with his left hand throwing it away also and both Dragon S and Krunkd just go at it one at the same time creating some explosions everywhere.

Shingu suddenly told himself "wait a minute, I should be the one fighting Dragon S not Krunkd, it should be me! (throws a fiery spear)" but Kenji blocks it creating an electrical force field ocurring an explosion saying "what do you think your doing?! are you nuts?!" Shingu replied with anger on his face "out of my way Kenji! this is my fight!" then out of nowhere, Krunkd crashes to the ground creating a huge crater, Dragon S lands on top of a tall building saying "have you given up? (smiles)" Krunkd tries to stand up grunting in deep pain telling himself "man! my whole body is totally damaged and I don't know if I can still fight." Dragon S spoke to himself unexpectedly "now that I'm all warmed up (suddenly unleashes a large amount of energy) I think it's time for a little exercise." After a while, Shingu suddenly unleashes a wild fire attacking both Dragon S and Krunkd ocurring a very loud explosion wiping and turning the whole area into ashes but as for Dragon S, he survives activating a very thick force field in order to protect himself and as for Krunkd, he was rescued by Kenji when Shingu unleashes a wild fire, after Shingu's dangerous attack, the area was covered with thick black smoke and Shingu told himself "(laughs) maybe I should learn how to control my attack."

After a very disturbing commotion created by Shingu, Dragon S, Kenji and Krunkd by beating one with another and even destroyed a newly built area where people should stay and live in.