Chapter 11

Moments after, General Ozumi takes his stance and attacks unexpectedly landing a double slash Shiro parries it twice and uses a front kick hitting General Ozumi in the chest moving towards the edge of the arena telling himself "whoa! this is not good for me." Suddenly, Shiro runs fast throwing some fire balls General Ozumi dodges to the left and attacks freely landing a double slash hitting Shiro twice but General Ozumi jumps in mid-air and uses a spin kick Shiro defends himself and lands a force slash General Ozumi leans his body back and uses a front kick hitting Shiro in the chest pushing him backwards at the center of the arena telling himself "wow! this battle is getting intense but I gotta admit I'm having some trouble." Red Dragon speaks unexpectedly "(inside Shiro's head) master, you still have me, let me lend you a hand this time but if you will let me control your body and fight together as one (smiles) there could be a chance that we could beat General Ozumi in no time." Shiro replies "(through his head) but how long will it take before we can defeat General Ozumi?" Red Dragon answers confidently "(inside Shiro's head) it will take about an hour before we can defeat General Ozumi but if you and I are gonna fight as one body and one soul plus this could take forever." Shiro said with a smile on his face "(through his head) okay! let's do it!" suddenly, Shiro stands up firmly and closes his eyes, General Ozumi said "this is no time to meditate." Shiro disappears unexpectedly throwing some strikes General Ozumi parries it one by one telling himself "this is strange? his attacks became stronger and faster than before (gasps)" then Shiro uses shunpo and attacks from behind landing a quick slash hitting General Ozumi spilling a lot of blood and Shiro finally unleashes his final attack firing a very strange attack that became the turning point of defeating General Ozumi leaving the crowd very quiet and speechless of what happen inside the arena and General Ozumi's prediction failed.

    As Shiro and Red Dragon defeats General Ozumi in the tournament then two soldiers appeared in the arena assisting our potential hero inside the castle leading into the hallway which King Oojiken sits on his throne saying "well done! you did a great job in defeating one of my comrades." Shiro answers humbly "(kneels down) my deepest gratitude your majesty." King Oojiken stands up and walks forward saying "it's an honor, now! these two soldiers are gonna assist you at our guest room because we shall gather a feast and a ceremony for you as a new Captain in the 7th Squad." Moments later, Judge Baofam appears unexpectedly saying "so, you are the new recruit (smiles)  by the way, your fight with Ozumi was very intense and was really impressive, oh, my name is Baofam, I'm the Judge in this kingdom and also one of the Minister to the King so, what's your name soldier?" Shiro stands up and replies "my name is Shiro, I'm a substitute dragon warrior nice to meet you." Judge Baofam turns around walking away saying "well, nice meeting you Shiro, I'm sorry but I have to leave because I have some work to do." Moments after, King Oojiken stands up saying "wait! (walks forward) the two of you may leave, I will escort Shiro into his room."

    As the two soldiers leaves immediately, what could be the intentions of King Oojiken? is it because of a sudden thought or is it because King Oojiken has other plans for Shiro.

   King Oojiken and Shiro reaches their destination then Shiro asks question saying "so, your majesty, if I may, why did you decide to escort me into my room?" King Oojiken replied "the reason why is because tomorrow, people will meet their new 7th Squad Captain in the 12th city along rich kingdom but make sure to be alert at all cost." Shiro answers "(laughs nervously) okay but when are you gonna announce this to the people? during the feast or during the ceremony?" King Oojiken turns around saying "you'll find out tomorrow (smiles) well, I should be leaving cause as a king like me I have a lot of things going on in this kingdom (walks away quickly)" after a while, Shiro gets inside looking around then a housekeeper arrives and said "excuse me sir, I was sent by King Oojiken to give you this scroll cause it will be your very first special task (hands over the scroll to Shiro)" Shiro takes the scroll and said "thanks! (smiles)" at the other side of rich kingdom, Judge Baofam arrives in a room in which General Ozumi was located and having a medical treatment in the wounds which he had during the tournament, Judge Baofam knocks at the door, General Ozumi speaks with a low voice "come in! (Judge Baofam enters the room) what brings you here?" Judge Baofam replied "(laughs) of course! I came here to ask you about the warrior who defeated you so, my question is, what are your plans in taking revenge against that guy?" General Ozumi said "(grunts) you'll find out soon but for now, all we need to do is give our full support to the newly recruited warrior named Shiro."

   As Judge Baofam finished his conversation with General Ozumi, he suddenly leaves the room and felt kinda worried because of something that might put the whole rich kingdom in a very dangerous situation.

   Next day comes with a feastgathering all of the people in the 19 cities then King Oojiken shouted"(standing in a tall tower) PEOPLE OF THE 19 CITIES! I WELCOME YOU ALL TOOUR GRAND FEAST! IT IS MY HONOR TO BE WITH ALL OF YOU TODAY!" then the hugecrowd shouted "ALL HAIL! KING OOJIKEN! (uproar continues)" KingOojiken speaks very loud saying "TODAY! ALL OF YOU SHALL MEET THE NEW 7THSQUAD CAPTAIN IN THE 12TH CITY AND HIS NAME IS NONE OTHER THAN SHIRO!" asShiro walks forward looking at a very huge amount of people and was put intosilence again cause they couldn't believe their eyes but seconds later, one manshouted "WHY HIM AGAIN?!" another one shouted "ISN'T THEREANYONE STRONGER THAN HIM?!" another one shouts again "COULDN'T YOUPICK SOMEONE ELSE?! SOMEONE MORE STRONGER THAN HIM!" King Oojiken respondsimmediately "MY BELOVED PEOPLE, WE HAVE SO LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS MANRIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF US! WE MAY HAVE NOT SEEN ALL OF HIS SKILLS DURING THETOURNAMENT BUT LET US REMEMBER THAT THIS MAN MAY BE NEW TO THIS PLACE BUT LET'SNOT FORGET THAT ONE DAY THIS MAN COULD BE OUR ONLY HOPE FOR ALL OF US IN SAVINGDRAGON PLANET! NOW, LET US ALL LISTEN TO OUR NEW 7TH SQUAD CAPTAIN IN THE 12THCITY, SHIRO!" Shiro stoods up in front saying "PEOPLE OF THE 19 CITIES,MY NAME IS SHIRO I CAME FROM A CITY CALLED HAKEJAKHATJE EVEN I CAN'T BELIEVETHAT I'M HERE STNADING IN THIS HUGE CROWD AND AS I STAND HERE AS YOUR 7TH SQUADCAPTAIN, I CANNOT SHOW YOU ALL OF MY HEROIC SKILLS BUT I CAN ALL ASSURE YOUTHAT PEACE WILL BE BROUGHT INTO THE 19 CITIES! THANK YOU!" the uproarcontinues again and the ceremony ends as well.