The Interview with Caesar Flickerman

Brendon came again to prepare me for the interview,

Brendon: "you know you almost ruined my reputation in the parade, what was that face huh?!"
Patrick: "am really sorry but I will make sure to not do the same again" please don't give me embarrassing outfit
Brendon: "yea you better do, but that's for your own good not mine"
Patrick: "I don't know what to say in there"
Brendon: "just be yourself"
Patrick: "if you know me, you wouldn't say that am boring person"
Brendon: "Babe listen to me, everyone feel sorry for you, you are breaking the people heart & that's good"
Patrick: "how that is good? They will feel there is no reason to help me since I will die anyway"
Brendon: "No you got it upside down, everyone loves the underdog and weakling, so I bet there is people who support you already, just keep breaking there heart, now go and Good luck" oh that's a shock, he is actually nice person .

I wear my suit which is a very normal one thankfully, and waited for my turn, I tried not to listen to the other interviews, being district 4 means I don't have to wait long in line.
& finally my turn has come, just keep smiling and break their heart.

Caesar Flickerman: " Ladies & Gentleman from district 4 Patrick Stump" I enter the stage and there was a loud cheering and clapping I bet they got paid for that, I started to get panic attack again since I don't like to be the center of attention and just stood there until Caesar came and pat my shoulder and motion to sit which I did.

Caesar: "so Patrick welcomes to the capital, but from what I understand this is not the first time right?"
"Yes, I came here with my father couple of time before"
"And also you consider one of the high class in you district"
"Yea, all thanks to the capital kindness" another cheering came from the crowed
"you bet, so let me ask you this, your district known for their bravery every time when a name get picked at the reaping ,there is always someone who volunteer, how come this time no one volunteer for you?"

I guessed he will ask that since its true, there wasn't a single time where there is no volunteer at the reaping all thanks to the career tribute "well my name got picked 2 years ago and my friend volunteered for me" I tried to look as sad as possible following Brendon advice "and ... wat.. Watching him fighting in the hunger games for me ..... was hard.... I was so nervous that something will happen to him because of me....., but thankfully he became a victor but still I couldn't imagine how I would be if he didn't, so this year I asked them not to volunteer for me in case I was chosen"
Caesar: "and you must be very brave to ask for that even though you put your name in the lottery 50 times!" the crowd start to cheer again

Patrick: "............." Don't laugh , don't you dare laugh Patrick HOLD IT !!!. So I just nod my head.
Caesar: "i don't want to judge you, but you seem to have a small build do you think you have a chance at winning this?"
Patrick: "well am going to do my best, and am sure everyone will do the same so even when we go down will be swinging, but I do have one wish though"
Caesar: "what is it sweetheart?"
Patrick: "well if I happen to die then I do hope that I got shot in the heart not in the face I wanna die pretty you know" he and the crowd start laughing
Caesar: "well I bet we will all miss more than you pretty face then , now for the most important question, which everyone want to hear about" he took my hand and looked at me sadly "tell us how, was it hard to say goodbye to your boyfriend Bob"
Patrick: I just froze and stared at him let out a complete plain "what?"
Caesar: "we've seen you at the reaping trying to reach him before the peacemaker took you to the stage" he looked at the audience and I did the same they had sad expression in their faces.

HOLY SHIT ! They think he is my boyfriend ! OMG what should I Say !! I can't say he was supposed to volunteer for me but completely bailed on me, the whole thing is illegal!
Caesar: his grasp on my hand got stronger and said "it's okay we understand if you can't talk about it".
What the Hell is wrong with people just because am small they assume am gay and from all the people in the world they think BOB is my Boyfriend?! No no no I need to fix this they can't keep thinking that way! " I.... I..."
Caesar: "it's alright kid, we wish you all the luck so you can return back to your love" then he stand and said "Patrick Stump everybody!"
They start cheering again and Hayley came to take me backstage since am still sitting shockingly
Like I need more reasons to kill that bastard.

As soon I came backstage I can see Joe almost getting choked from laughing, he kept gasping for some air just to keep laughing again, I ran to him and start punching him Hayley is trying to hold me back while Vikki just standing there , I can see tears in her eyes for holding her laugh.

Joe: "Oh my god, Oh my God, I will die from this" and start laughing again.
I went to the wall and sit there hugging my knees and hitting my head on them "Fuck my life! , Can this get ANY WORSE! , it would be a lot easier if they just kill us already".
Brendon came running, he kneel next to me and hugged me "oh god Patrick am so sorry that I complained that you were sad in the parade, I didn't know about your boyfriend"
"HE IS NOT MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!!!"
Joe: "oh lord I want to see Bob face, I have to call him" he went out finally and the hall became quite
Brendon: "what do you mean he is not?" I pushed him and stand up and told Hayley I want to go back to the apartment.