Where is your boy tonight?

So here I am walking to my class at school, seriously I don't know why I'm here, my brother can do math so why should I do the same ?

Can't I be a food critic or something else? And while am grumbling in my mind I hear Bob Brayer calling me, can mornings be any WORSE !

Bob: "Hi pattycake"

Patrick: "DON'T CALL ME THAT"

Bob: "yea then what do you prefer that I call you?"

Patrick: "I prefer you don't call me at all"

Bob: "ouch is that a way to talk to the chosen tribute for the next 73 Hunger games?"

Yea Bob got chosen by the mentor and I agree 100% that he is more than qualified to fight in the hunger games hell I bet he can participate when he is 8 if its allowed, that guy is so tall and bulk I won't be able to cover him even if he was sitting, believe me am not exaggerating I tasted my blood Thanks to him & his friends many time before, which now am glade he was chosen, I will enjoy watching him suffer in the games

Patrick: "will it wouldn't happen if you didn't talk to me in the first place"

Bob: "you know I when I go there, there is a possibility that I won't make it back"

Patrick: "I know, but since when we give a shit about each other"

Bob: "we don't, but before the reaping tomorrow as it will be the last one for you I want tell you that you are the biggest asshole and shameless coward I ever met, enjoy living your pathetic loser life I wish Joe didn't volunteer when your name got picked so everyone can see how pathetic you are"

Patrick: "ahm too bad not gonna happened, & Fuck you am rich what pathetic life are you talking about"

Bob: "yea keep saying that until you believe it".

I screamed angrily when he turns to walk away: "WELL YEAH! AND I WILL RECORD THE EVENT AND KEEP REPLAYING YOUR DEATH UNTIL a 100 years"

The classes finally over and l kept calming myself down after my encounter with that asshole, aren't people usually nice to others when they think they may die soon ?

Later when I was on my way to my house, I walked next to the stage that will hold the reaping ceremony, I stand there watching as tomorrow will be the last time I stand there, as next year I will 19 years old and won't come here ever .

"Hi Patrick!"

Patrick: "oh ! Viki hi ! WHY WHY WHY you got chosen by the mentor why did you even join the tribute career don't you know you are the last good thing about this part of town" while hugging her *_* (had to sorry)

Vikki is one of the coolest people here, she is so popular in the school for being smart and tough, you know those people who bully the bullies type yup she is one of them, the other guys finally stop bullying me when I became friends with her , and how we met ? will she moved next to my house when I was 12 or so she love pets & I happen to have many so we clicked in right away, unfortunately she was chosen by the mentor to be the female tribute, she was so happy as she worked day and night for years to be one, while me in other hand well she is my only friend and I don't want to lose her

Vikki: "maybe for you"

Patrick: "tell them you changed your mind, I bet there is a whole bunch of tribute who wants to volunteer instead of you"

Vikki: "you think I worked hard to be in the top of the class so I withdraw later?"

Patrick: I let out a long sigh "you know until today I don't get you people, why would you risk your life rather than enjoying it".

Vikki: "well some people want more than just lying around all day, to be a legendary tribute, a future mentor and to bring prize & Glory for the people of the district"

Patrick: I ignore what she said as there is no way my mind will change about the whole thing "is there anything I can say or do to change your mind"

Vikki: "am afraid not, see you at the reaping tomorrow" she waved goodbye

Patrick: "God Speed & take care"