The Reaping

So today is the D Day we got dressed and act nervous about it (as we don't know who is going to be chosen) I stand in long line for the blood test to confirm our identity, since today will be the last time I do all of this.

I didn't get piss of for waiting, after everyone one finished we stand in front of the stage to wait for the escort to start her speech and finally Hayley Williams our district escort finally showed up.

She is one of the few people in the world who is smaller than me, she have a mix of green& blue hair, but am not sure though if she dyed it that way to represent our district environment being next to the sea.

Hayley Williams: "Welcomes Ladies& Gentlemen Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor"

I bet she uses the same script every year, now if my memory serves me correctly she will say

Hayley Williams: "Now, before we begin we have a very special film Brought to you all the way from the Capitol".

So the video about war started, I have no idea how the video still special even when we watch it in every ceremony, finally the video is done & now the lottery will begin .

Hayley Williams: "As Usual Ladies First"

She picked a name but it doesn't matter who because Vikki will volunteer and she did.

she went to the stage with full confidence and stand next to Hayley.

Just when I started to think about what I should tell her when I meet her before she take off to the capital, Hayley start to pick from the males name lottery , which also doesn't matter since Bob will volunteer anyway .

Hayley Williams: "Patrick Stump"

God Damn it , it's my last one for god sake.

I turn to bob so he volunteer before the peacemaker comes to take me to stage but he didn't

So Hayley repeated "Patrick Stump"

I literally freeze what the Hell!

Why he isn't moving ? I kept looking at him and the others looked at him too but he still didn't act! .

Later someone screamed "he is here" and the peacemaker start coming to me.

No NO NOO this is not happening I tried to run but the peacemaker hold me and start dragging me to the stage so I started to scream "Bob! Bob" but nothing.

That's when I realized am done, this is over the only thing I was hearing was my heart beat and ringing in my ears, things started to darken that I didn't notice when Hayley came to hold my hands and lead me up the stage , I felt am going to vomit and I was trembling clearly and my breathing was getting shorter , I had no idea what Hayley was saying but vikki took my hand and shake it .

Then lastly Hayley announced: "Happy Hunger Games, and be the odds be ever in your favor".