our time has most likely come to an end...

As you all have noticed, I haven't updated. It's been like, what? 5 or 6 months?

Season 4 of the flash came out and I was super excited. But I just didn't like what they did with it, ya know?

And even before it came out, I was losing interest. I was hoping the new season would get me hooked again.

But I sorta gave up on it. Maybe it got better, but I wouldn't know because I haven't watched.

I'm sorry I never got to so many requests. I really am. Maybe if I get back into the flash I'll update again.

But that doesn't mean I completely gave up on heroes! Who do you think I am?

I've been active on wattpad. I've written a Jughead centered Riverdale fic, an Alexander Hamilton fic, this other one that I won't say, and a Spider-Man fic. (If you wanna see more that I haven't finished check my bio)

I wasn't planning on publishing any of these any time soon, they were more like a hobby.

But I recently opened up to one of my best friends about Wattpad. I let her read a few chapters of my Spider-Man one as well.

She didn't judge me at all. In fact, she gave me feedback on the chapters she read. And feedback is extremely important, therefore I was extremely grateful.

So finally, I'm publishing the first chapter of my Spider-Man fic:

Does anyone ever really stay dead?

I mean, they're always in your thoughts. You can't really forget about them.

That's all Blakeley Parker wanted. For someone to remember her.

Why? Because she was dying.

Good thing spiders are hard to kill.

**Keep in mind it's not a character x Peter Parker

If you want to read, I'd really appreciate it. I'd also appreciate if you kept this fic in your library or reading list so you can see when/if I update:))

***actually updating regularly on my feeling grey. book. It's Ninjago (idk if ur into that most people aren't bc I'm kinda old for it lmao) but yeah you can check that out if you want. (Lloyd Garmadon)

I'm always active, usually at night rather than the day. (Central time zone)

You can always reach me via private messaging or the conversation tab in my profile.

This won't be the last time, I promise.

I love you all <3

~bluucrayonn