surprise! (marvel/dceu crossover) part one

I would like to apologize for not uploading. I've had huge writers block, and can't seem to think of anything/develop interest to want to write.

I ranted about school and sounded like your mother last author's note...I'd like to say that I failed and didn't study as much as I should've lol.

But enough of my boring academic life, let's get on to a new update!

Finally. It's not even that hard to update something and it's been like a month.

Shut up man. I'm trying my hardest.

Surprise! It's a "Oh god I'm sorry please forgive me and keep reading even though you can't read when I don't write so here's a special update"  type of update. I know, you're excited. I can see it in your eyes.

It's an Avengers/Flash (DCEU) crossover!

How will this work? That's a good question. I make it up as I type and edit a ton.

But, it'll be during civil war. And the reader doesn't have powers, just a really good fighter. Basically Steve and Bucky come and recruit her to help. Bucky and the reader (I gotta figure out a name for the reader lol. I'll probably use mine because that's some advantages to writing your own hah. If you're bitter, screw you. Jk pls vote thx. Kidding)

Oh, you're not excited? It's not a cool enough idea? Well call me self centered, I started writing because I wanted my ideas to come to life. So yeah, I'm using my name. And yeah, I'm doing what I want. Hahah I'm so cool.

Sorry for the rambling. Let's get started!

-

I punch Barry's shoulder, but he moves his with speed before it makes contact.

"Good. As my arm is out, try grabbing it and using it against me," I instruct. I leave my arm out so he can grab it.

Barry grabs my forearm and twists it, trying to pull me down.

"Okay, that's one way I guess." He grins but it shortly falters as I elbow him in the back, making his grip loosen and my arm falling freely by my side.

He groans. "I have super speed! I don't need this!" He says.

I roll my eyes. "Yet earlier you still almost got beat to death."

"I'm a fast healer."

I roll my eyes and grab a water from the ground.

"Fine. We're done for today." I say.

"Sweet! Can you help me now?"

"Wasn't I just helping you?"

He sighs and I smile a bit. Oh how I love making people frustrated.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?" I say finally. He grins and we walk into the cortex.

"Maybe a bracelet that says 'always' or something on it. Or a necklace that has a locket with our picture inside it. Or maybe-"

"I think you should get her a big pair of lightning bolt earrings," Cisco interrupts.

"Chicks love that. It's a new style."

Barry frowns. "Don't say chicks, please. Also, do girls really like that stuff?"

"Oh yeah," I say. Cisco and I exchange mischievous glances.

"Oh, Barry. Ignore them," Caitlin says.

"Hey! It's great advice!" Cisco says.

"And you've obviously been great with girls," Caitlin says.