wally west

"Ugh!" You groan in frustration. You're a speedster, just like the flash. Or, since you just found out, Barry Allen.

Barry took you to STAR Labs to help you control your powers. You admit it was cool to be with Central City's Scarlet Speedster and to have powers, but now that you did, it was scary. Terrifying, actually.

"Y/N, I know your scared but right now we really need to run some tests," Caitlin says.

You sigh and nod your head while she clicks a few things on her computer.

"I'll be right back, I have to go analyze your blood," she says with a smile.

You wait for her to leave then move. You run out of the room and right into someone.

"Oof," a guy says. "Aye, you must be the new speedster! I'm Wally, and you are?"

You blink several times.

"Um, Y/N."

"Cool cool. Yeah, you can leave if you want. I won't stop you, but please consider staying. It's really fun being on the team. Amazing friends, the feeling when you run, helping people, its really great. But you can leave if you would like, I won't tell."

You stare at him and he laughs. "Yes or no?" You smile. "Sure."

You walk side by side with him back to the medical bed.

"Y/N! There you are!" Caitlin says.

"Sorry, Cait. We were just talking," Wally says with a wink. You smile gratefully and sit back down on the bed.

"Well, the data definitely suasion you're a meta. You have incredible speed, just like Wally and Barry. Don't worry, we'll train you here. That is, if you'd like to," Caitlin says.

You smile. "I'd love to."

~~~A MONTH LATER~~~

"Ok, now throw!" Wally says. You thrust out your arm and a ball of lighting shoots out and hits the target.

"Nice!" Wally says. "You did that way quicker than me."

"HAH! I WIN, ALLEN!" Cisco shouts. Barry sighs and hands him five dollars.

"Did you just bet on me?" You ask.

"Oh yeah! And, I won!" Cisco says. He hold up his hand and you high five him.

"Well, I think that's good enough for today,
Y/N. I gotta go back to work now," Barry says.

"Adios," you say.

He waves and runs away.

"And I'm going to go to my workshop," Cisco says and turns to walk away.

It was just you and Wally now.

"So, Y/N," Wally starts slowly. You raise an eyebrow. "Want to go on a date with en tonight? It doesn't have to be tonight. It could be tomorrow or the next day. Unless you don't-" You laugh, cutting him off.

"Of course! Is 6 okay?" You ask. He smiles. "Yeah! That's great! See you then!"

He walks away with a big smile on his face. You laugh and roll your eyes. Nerd.

~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE
SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG! But finally, a Wally one.

IF YOU WANT A CISCO ONE COMMENT HERE

IF YOU WANT MORE WALLY COMMENT HERE

IF YOU WANT MORE BARRY COMMENT HERE

IF YOU WANT MORE JULIAN COMMENT HERE

REQUEST HERE

Love ya guys! (AYEEE ALMOST 6K READS WOOHOO!)

Follow my Harry Potter Instagram- @/hanerpotter :))