"So much for repairing that little relationship of yours then. Go ahead and be the hoe you truly are. I knew it was gon come out one of these days." Ashley started clapping in my face.

"You know what bitch, fuck you."

"I keep telling your ass that's now my job. You got a whole ass man for that."

"I'ma just let you have that one." I started dancing and eventually they followed suit.

We started fucking shit up in that bitch, hyping each other up and all. I mean, niggas was coming left and right tryna dance with us. I even had to push some off of me. Then somebody grabbed my waist and started grinding on me. I couldn't even turn this person down they was doing the damn thing, so I started throwing it back on whoever it was.

Ashley and Tae had went to go sit down in one of the V.I.P. sections after a few songs later, but I was still dancing with this mystery guy. He wrapped his arms around my waist asI starting grinding on him slowly. When I tell you I probably looked like a hoe out on that dance floor with this man. My ass was all up on him. Bitch I was literally bent over touching my toes throwing it back on this man.

I was so caught in the zone that my ass had yet to turn around and look at their face. I slowly turned and rolled my eyes as soon as I seen who it was. August.

"So you following me now?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Last time I checked, I can go wherever I please. I ain't even know you was here until I spotted you when I walked in. You the one twerking and grinding on strangers in the club." He towered over me.

"I'm just having fun. Besides, my sister and bestfriend is here with me. Ain't nothing gon happen to me. Now, what you doing here?" We went to the bar and sat down, ordering our drinks.

"Just came out with my niggas. Then a seen this fat ass and I'm just like I know that ass anywhere. I was just waiting on you to notice it was me."

"Well obliviously I was in my zone." I sipped my drink.

"Mhm. Who told you to wear this lil outfit though?" He pulled at the end of my skirt.

"Uh huh, don't be tryna touch on me. I still ain't forgot how you showed your complete ass the other day too."

"I apologized. And I've been tryna get in touch with you. Take you out on a date maybe."

"I'm not interested, sorry."

He got in my face pulling me close, gripping my waist.

"You sure about that? Cause I ain't gon take no for an answer. I'ma get what I want regardless."

"Okay zaddy, talk your shit. Nah fr though that was cute." I giggled.

"You drunk girl."

"I'm tipsy, not drunk. But I need to go home before I really embarrass myself." I was finna get up until he stopped me.

"I can take you home if you want?"

"Mmhmm you can put me to sleep." I joked.

"You think you funny, but I really do it you gon be speechless."

"Nigga you not touching me."

I drunk the last of my drink, then went to tell Tae and Ashley I was leaving. Of course they started talking shit about me and August running off to fuck, I just ignore them cause that's not even what I wanted. When we got in his car, it was quiet a little. I turned on the radio and my song was on, so I started blasting that bitch.

"It's seven o' clock on the dot, I'm in my drop top. Cruisin the streets, oh yeah! I gotta real pretty, pretty little thang that's waiting for me! I pull up, anticipating, good love! Don't keep me waiting! I got plans to put my hands in places I never seen girl you know what I mean! Let me take you to a place nice and quiet! There ain't no one there to interrupt, ain't gotta rush! I just want to take it nice and slow!" I sang along extra loud.