Chapter 13

Mika and her team look on as BTS and EXO walked out of the yard. The rest of her team looks as if they felt something when she spoke those words but being so close and knowing each other for years they knew and could feel what she felt. Shownu walks to Mika and wipes her tears as the rest just look on. He takes her by the arms and leads her inside the building.
Shownu gestures the rest to make sure everything is good and they do as he asked. Mika and Shownu finally enters the building and for a few moments they had some time alone to chat. Mika's tiredness could be seen but still he knew she had to talk in order to get the extra stress off of her.

Shownu: Leader if I may.. Why did you not want us to help them..
(The rest enters the room)
Kihyun: We could have helped them.. We are skilled enough..
Mika: A few years ago.. I had a team who was stronger than you all.. and I loved them with all my Heart.. We were so close.. Whenever I was sad they would cheer me up. And I’ll do the same with them..
Hyungwon: What happened..?
Mika: We took on a mission to kill a certain man.. Who was busy causing trouble for the younger youth of our streets.. And well..
Wonho: What..?
Mika: That man was Dragon..
Jooheon: You mean the man.. We just saw..
Mika: The exact same one.. But back then he wasn’t as skilled as he is now.. But..
I.M : But what...
Mika: In a blink of an eye he took out my entire team.. And..

As Mika tells her story she removes her shirt, getting a few blushes from the team. As she removes it something could be seen just under her cleavage.. And a few holes close to her heart..

Minhyuk: What!!.. Where did you get those .. Those look serious..
Mika: I was fast.. But he was way faster.. He gave me those injuries.. I was out for 2 years.. And when I finally came to.. He was standing next to my bed..
Shownu: What.. Why..
Kihyun: Why couldn’t the police do anything..
Mika: No.. But he gave me a warning.. He said..

[Flashback]
Dragon: This was just a small piece of what and how I could injure someone.. Get in my way again and I’ll do worse..
Mika: You might have injured me.. But I will return..
Dragon: One of these days.. I’ll come back and finish the job.. You better be prepared..
[Flashback End]

Kihyun: So that’s why..
Mika: You saw how he looked and his speed.. I’m not ready yet..
MX: We understand.. And we’ll be here for you forever..
Mika: Thanks.. Now I need to rest..

[Meanwhile]

Normal POV
Jungkook and the rest walk along the path leading to The Cafe but for some reason it is blocked. BTS suggest they go around but EXO felt otherwise. Suho steps forward and examine the object blocking the way and it seems light but still something is off. As each member steps forward to exam it.. Lay and D.O suddenly gets a strange smell..

D.O: What is that smell..?
Lay: Yeah.. It’s kind of like..
D.O/ Lay: C4 powder..
Lay: GET AWAY!!!.. NOW!!

As everyone turns around they suddenly start running from the blockage. As run they suddenly hear a ticking sound and well..

*BOOM*.

The explosion left rocks flying upwards and they knew they had to look for cover before those rocks hit them. They ran as fast as they could but Taehyung and Sehun were struck by the rocks. Jimin and J-Hope hurried to help Taehyung while Kai and Chanyeol went to help Sehun.
They put the two down and saw those injuries were quite serious. As Jimin moves his hand towards Taehyung’s head he was stopped. Jin gestures Jimin to move over while he checks Taehyung’s injuries.. Suho and Xuimin does the same with Sehun.
The groups gather together or rather decided to split in groups of 3 to look for any sign of an enemy but lucky for them there were none in sight. Jungkook on the other hand went to sit on a nearby bin crying very softly ,hoping no one would notice.

Suga: Crying won’t solve anything Jungkook..
Jungkook: I know.. But I was so struck on getting Madelyn back that I didn’t bother to think..
Suga: You’re referring to what Mika said right..
Jungkook: Maybe I should’ve listened to her..
Kai: Yeah you should have.. Now because of you Sehun could be in real trouble..
Chen: You need to think before you act Jungkook..
(J-Hope and RM approach)
J-Hope: No one asked you guys to tag along.. You did that on your own..
Kai: (looks at J-Hope)..
RM: Don’t think of blaming this on Jungkook.. You made your own call to follow..

The two groups stare at each other, blaming the young Jungkook seemed to have caused stir between the two teams but luckily things calmed down. Jungkook stood up and headed to the side of Taehyung hoping he was okay. As he sits down Jin has a smiley face and he knew the oldest was able to help him.
Kai and Chen head to the side of Sehun and lucky for them as well he was doing okay. Suho and Xuimin look on at the work Jin did on Taehyung and became quite impressed.
The two groups sat down thinking of their next move, but no one knew what to expect next. They all started looking at the direction of Jungkook but it seemed his earlier determination has gone away.

RM: It wasn’t what we expected but it happened..
Chanyeol: So what next..
Jimin: We have no new moves.. We are probably done..
Taehyung: (slowly gets up).. This can’t stop us..
Sehun: (slowly gets up).. He’s right..
Kai: How are we suppose to move with two injured members..
Chen: It’s going to be too difficult..
Suga: Then we’ll rest here for tonight and figure something out in the morning..
All: Yeah..

The groups get their spots and decided to take a rest. As each member takes his place, Jungkook looks at each of them feeling they shouldn’t sacrifice themselves for his love life. He stands up from his place and starts walking but something holds him back. He turns around and just smiles..

Jungkook: Why.. And when..
Taehyung: When you were sitting next to me..
Jimin: Not clever of you.. Not to notice Kookie..
Jungkook: I just feel..
RM: You just feel tired.. Now back to sleep or Jin will wake up and trouble will start..
Jungkook: (laughs).. Okay..

Jungkook gets back to his spot and falls asleep. The night went by rather quiet and slow as each member rested, but unknowingly to them they were being watched. They each slept like babies, well everyone except a certain member that felt something or someone was watching them.
Lay who was good at that slowly opened his one eye and could see a shadowy figure. As this shadowy Individual makes his or her way towards them something felt off. The figure makes its way towards Jungkook and falls over.
As this happens Jungkook and the rest quickly wakes up. They each make their way far from this individual but for some reason Jungkook felt the need to check who it was. He slowly moves closer and sees its a girl. He bends down and removes her hair from her face..

RM: Jungkook who is it??..
Jin: Jungkook.. Who is that girl...
(Jungkook slowly turns around looking really shocked)
Suho: Why isn’t he answering..?
Chanyeol: Its like he knows the person..
Taehyung: Jungkook do you know who she is..
Jungkook: (Nods).. She’s.. It’s..
Suga: No.. It can’t be...
As Jungkook moves away from the girl everyone sees who she is. The BTS group gets the shock of their lives as this girl who they never knew they would find laid on the ground, the same spot Jungkook was a few seconds ago. They walk forward and made sure they weren’t dreaming.
EXO who in the meantime was a bit confused of the matter, steps forward hoping to get some answers.

D.O: Who is this girl..?
Kai: Why you all so shocked..
Sehun: And quiet...
Chanyeol: Like y’all seen a ghost..

The BTS group looks towards EXO as Jungkook stood up from this girl.

Jungkook: She’s my girlfriend.. She’s Madelyn Rico..

End of Chapter 13