Prologue

Jungkook and the gang stood outside the building, which they thought had Madelyn in it but for some reason things became more troublesome as they found out the ones they fought against were just amateurs compared to their real threat. Jungkook stood outside the building looking around when his phone rang revealing a unknown caller.

[PHONE CONVERSATION]
Unknown: I must probably say CONGRATULATIONS to your victory..
Jungkook: Who is this..??
Unknown: No need to know my name.. Just call me Unknown..
Yoongi: Well what do you want unknown?
Unknown: Oh.. It seems the rest are there too.. Well Yoongi.. Firstly sorry to hear about Nana. Jill and Jazzeel..
Taehyung: You forgot to mention Mercyl and Marijosh..
Unknown: Yes them too.. Well Jungkook.. Your girlfriend is safe for now..
Jungkook: You better let go off. Her.. Your hired help wasn’t enough for us... So..
Unknown: Oh poor Jungkook those girls... Who went to visit and kill all your friends.. They are what you would call.. Still in training..

Normal POV
Hearing the still in training part has gotten the boys in one huge shock as they got what others would call goose bumps. Yoongi looking on as each word the unknown individual kept saying seems to sound more and more terrifying.

Unknown: You have exactly 2 weeks to save your girlfriend.. Jungkook..
Jungkook: Why 2 weeks..?
Unknown:  Because that’s how long her body can fight against the poison..

Normal POV
More terrifying news for Jungkook a he has less than a month to say his girlfriend and to make matters worse he has to do that while looking for the specific area she is in and also prepare for what might happen once he makes it. Jungkook’s whole terrifying act just reached a new level, a level he couldn’t handle.

Unknown:  To put it in better words.. Your real journey begins now..

[CALL ENDS]

Normal POV
Jungkook and the gang look at each other and seeing the look on Jungkook gave the boys a sad feeling, but they had to make the young maknae happy and the only thing that could turn that sad look into a happy one was..

Taehyung: Sounds like a challenge.. I’m in..(smiles)
Jimin: Sounds like a workout..(smiles)... Count me in..
Yoongi: I got nothing better to do.. I’m in..
Jin: I’m in.. (Pats Jungkook’s head)
Namjoon: Count me in..(smiles)
Hoseok: Yeah.. Me too..(laughs)
Jungkook: (Cries while smiling).. Thanks guys..
Taehyung: LET’S GET GOING...
Jimin: Yes..

BTS: LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN..(Laughs)