44 | Sam Wilson Catch-Up (Part One)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

um sam is precious and deserves the world ???

my husband ugh

- bella

__________

i. THE FEATURE YOU LIKE BEST ON HIM

( his smile, and his humour )

Sam Wilson has a smile that can knock you off of your feet. You noticed it the moment you met him, and you were pretty sure it was what made you fall for him. It lit up his whole face, and looked completely cheesy. You absolutely loved it.

He also had a humour like no one else you'd met. You found his lame jokes a lot funnier than anyone else's on the team (or anyone you'd come to know, really). You're not sure if that's because they're actually funnier to you, or because you have feelings for him.

ii. THE FEATURE HE LIKES MOST ON YOU

( can he choose? )

Sam is hopelessly and deeply in love with you, so pretty much everything about you, and everything you do is heavenly to him.

He'll constantly catch himself staring at you with major heart-eyes, simply adoring the way that you speak, or gesticulate, or smile wide when you're speaking to someone. How you look genuinely interested with whatever you're doing. How you move around.

Sam, he loves everything about you.

iii. AN AVENGER (OR TEAMMATE) SETS YOU TWO UP

Sitting on the end of your desk at your office, Natasha fiddled with the pandemonium. "All I'm saying is that I know you'll love him," She told you.

You were leaning back in your chair, watching her with your bottom lip between your teeth. "How can you be so sure?" You asked curiously. You weren't apposed to being set up on a blind date, you just didn't want it to end badly.

"I just . . . know these things, alright?" She told you, eyebrow arching as she looked up at you through a veil of red hair.

You leaned forward in your chair, your hand finding a pen on your desk as you scooted closer to it. You began to tap it as you looked at her expectantly.

She sighed. "Look, he's a hopeless romantic. I know you'll absolutely love him, and he'll be head over heels for you," She informed, finally standing from where she sat.

"Fine . . . I'll go on the date. But only because I trust you. Don't let me down, Nat," You finally conceded to her, which, of course, made a broad smile appear on her face.