17- What he thought when he met you.

I'm so punk that when I type the symbol -, 182 comes up.

----

Tony

Yay someone who can make my coffee...oh shit! She's angry, and pretty... very pretty. Quick make a sly comment! Yes! She's blushing. Good for you Tony. I'm gonna visit this place more often.
----

Steve

Great, another person in danger, can no one control themselves- wait. She's a hero? She sent him away?... wow she's beautiful as well as patriotic! What's her name! Dammit! I guess this won't be easy.

----

Bruce

Is that? It can't be? It is! Go and introduce yourself. She looks, well, star struck... from me? Wow. I never thought I'd meet her. Quick! Compliment her! She's talking to me now... woah.

----

Thor

What is the ruckus about? Oh, there's a fair maiden in the room. She is shy. She likes pop tarts? Give her one! Wow she has a very beautiful smile, I must make sure to smile at her.

----

Clint

Wow, we have really good looking agents now... I should help her out. Wait, she isn't lost? She can shoot? No way! Wow. That's some Robin Hood stuff! I can't do that! Did I just say I love you out loud? I'm an idiot.

----

Bucky

The bar tender is pretty, now I really don't want to talk. Yeah, I'm running a marathon, I wish I was that pure. Did she just...did she just compliment me, how nice of her. Smile at her Bucky! She likes you!

----

Loki

This is a pathetic house, no different to the others. ME? LIKE A NORMAL MORTAL-wait she is stunningly magnificent. She does not seem to think so, she's chocking. No she isn't, all is well. I'm glad I landed up here.

----

Pietro

Oh crap! Hide me! Okay I'm fine it's cool I'm okay. I didn't notice how angelic she looks. Hold onto her hand I bit longer! A cupcake?! Of course-wait I have no money. On the house! I like her.

----

A/n

I swear the next thing I update will be Pietro!