26- Clint 》Target

High-School AU

It was your schools fair, oh yay. Okay, not so much yay. You'd rather be at home, listening to music and relaxing than doing this.

You had to run a booth, it was compulsory for you to do it in partners as well. You were paired up with your best friend Natasha and you were assigned to make a kissing booth.

Yeah, cliché isn't it?

Luckily your shift was later so you could wander around doing and buying whatever you liked.

There were hundreds of attractions on your schools football field, but you were attracted to the archery range, just like the rest of the crowd.

You definitely didn't expect Clint, your class clown, to be at the centre of it, given how much skill goes into the sport.

"Okay okay." He rolled his eyes at the cheering crowd "I need a volunteer for the next shot."

I confident smirk lay on his lips as he scanned the crowd. His eyes finally lay on you, his smirk turning into a cheeky smile.

"(Y/n)"

Your eyes widened and you shook your head, croaking out. "You can pick someone else." You had just arrived and your luck was already gone.

Okay so maybe Clint was your crush, but he was also annoying, you frankly had no clue as to why you blushed every time he called you out or told you a joke.

It was stupid.

"No way honey. Hey Buck, why don't ya push her forward." And he did so, so you stood in front of everyone, blushing as red as the bullseye.

Clint, he wanted to prove a point to you, he wanted you to know that he was more than just a stupid guy, just there for laughs.

That's one of the main reasons he decide to show off his skills, plus the bullies knowing that he could shoot them between the eyes was cool. Mostly to show off to you though.

Okay so Clint also had a great big crush on you.

"Here." He threw an apple at you, and you barely caught it with your little to no hand-eye coordination. "Why don't you stand in front of the wall, apple on your head."

Your stomach dropped and you shook your head profusely. "There's no way-"

"Do you not trust me?"

"You, along with other people shooting at my head."

He laughed a bit, along with the crowd.

Then he raised his eyebrow when your faced stayed blank with fear.

He pulled an arrow from his quiver and placed it onto the notch in his bow, flexing his arm so that he was holding the bow right.

At that moment you almost felt attracted to him, then you realised he was an idiot and went back to annoyance.

He let the arrow go, it shot directly into middle of a teddies stomach, maybe five booths away.

"Now sweetie." He waltzed towards you, your whole body in shock. "How about it?"

The crowed mixed with applause, laughter and a lot of whistling.

----

There you sat, still in complete shock, letting boy after boy (sometimes girl) get a kick out of planting a kiss on your lips or cheek.

You smiled and said something nice, but your mind was elsewhere.

Until an awfully smug boy came along.

"Clint? I thought you'd be shooting the apple off another girls head."

He tilted his own head slightly and shook it, "I only got eyes for you. Well, in this case arrows."

You chuckled and stared up at him, he was a guy, he was cute, therefore your heart just had to do flips and your cheeks just had to turn red.

"Whatever Barton, how about you snog me and get it over with."

"Snog?" He asked, half surprised, half very excited. "How much would that cost?"

"More than you bargained for." You stood up and left a kiss on his lips, completely wiping the obnoxious look off his face.

When you pulled away he breathed out unsteadily. "I'll give you my whole wallet if you'll do that again."

And god, you definitely laughed at that. "Don't worry, it's free." You said back to the dumbass you'd pretty much fallen for.

As soon as the words left your lips he couldn't help but almost scream internally as he leaned over the booth and kissed you again.

----

A/n

I wish to one day have breath control like brendon urie while singing.

Let's play spot the obvious fall out boy reference.

School.

-Bəłľå Gėę