9 | The Song That Describes Your Relationship

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry if I'm super emo and punk, you don't have to listen to the songs. Tell me if you're a part of the fandoms guys. Looking back, I probably should've used 'Death of a bachelor' for Tony. Eh.

______

ANTHONY "TONY" STARK
THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN

'Young God' by Halsey

"Oh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends,
I'm the King and you're the Queen and we will stumble through heaven."

He holds you on the greatest possible pedestal and you do the same to him.

You're royalty to each other and you wouldn't give each other up for anything.

You are the perfect pair, King and Queen, you'll always be together.

You'd make your way through heaven or hell for each other, together.

"Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges,
I'm the King of everything and, oh, my tongue is a weapon."

He never wants you in pain, not that that you'll be any less perfect, he just doesn't want your flawless skin to be broken.

He tries his best to talk you out of situations like that, it always works because of the affect his words have on you.

His words and his lips can send you into over drive in the most simple ways and you can sure as Hell do the same to him.

______

STEVEN "STEVE" GRANT ROGERS
CAPTAIN AMERICA

'Tear In My Heart' by Twenty One Pilots

"Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,
That you're alive and have a soul,
But it takes someone to come around to show you how."

You've loved, you've hurt, but never like you've felt with each other.

It took Steve to show you how you could truly feel.

When he met you, frankly, you were a mess, but that just showed him that you were alive and that you were fully real.

It gave him a sign that you could both fall in love, that you could both feel.

"She's the tear in my heart, I'm alive,
She's the tear in my heart, I'm on fire,
She's the tear in my heart, Take me higher,
Than I've ever been."

The love you give him just overflows from his heart, the love makes him feel like he's on fire. He can do anything with your love.

He reached new levels, new highs because of you.

He was forever grateful for the amount of life you give him and the fact that he knows he's living because of you.

______

DOCTOR BRUCE BANNER
THE INCREDIBLE HULK

'Six Feet Under The Stars (Acoustic)' by All Time Low

"I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time.
In the cold you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough."

When Bruce met you for the first time he thought he would never be worth as much as someone like you, little did he know that you felt the exact same way.