14- Where he kisses you

I GOT 2K YAYAYAY I LOVE Y'ALL SO PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT THE OTHER BOOK THAT I WORK ON. (Steve book) #cheekyspon.

----

Tony

Your neck and shoulders.

It shows how much he loves you, it could be in the lab or alone. He places a kiss on your shoulder blade in the mornings sometimes when you had an open back.
He also loved how much you blushed when he kissed your neck in front of the team.

----

Steve

Your cheek.

It's a sweet gesture and being the sweet man he is, he loves to kiss it. Since its so cute, he knows you'll be comfortable if he kisses you on the cheek in front of people. He normally kisses you on the cheek when you go out in the mornings and when you come home.

----

Bruce

Your whole face.

He takes every opportunity to kiss you, on the nose, forehead, lips and cheeks. He'll kiss you on the forehead before you go to sleep, on the cheek in the lab and on the nose when he's in a particularly adorable mood.

----

Thor

Your hands and arms.

He's a true gentleman so he always resorts to kissing you softly on your hands. He often kisses from your shoulder and down to your hand. He also loves to run his lips over your knuckles when he comes home from Stark towers.

----

Clint

Your lips.

He loves to kiss you on your lips whenever you smiled, laughed, smirked or frowned. When you smiled he always couldn't control himself, pressing his lips to your so called 'beautiful' ones. He also always turned your smile into a grin when he placed his lips onto yours and poked and tickled your sides.

----

Bucky

Your temple.

He loves to wrap his arm around your waist and kiss the side of your head, on your temple. You would always smile and he would grin back at you, whispering an 'I love you'. He would always do it when you're on your own together and when he's in a particularly loving mood.

----

Loki

The corner of your mouth and your forehead.

He would kiss your forehead when he wants to make you feel secure, he would hug you tight and kiss you softly. He would kiss the corner of your mouth, just by your lips when he feels flirty. You loved either one, and thought they were both extremely cute and explained your relationship perfectly.

----

PIETRO

Non conventional places.

When you are cuddling he gently kisses your jaw, behind your ear and on the arteries inside your wrist, sending shock waves through your body. He also loves to leave love bites and kisses on your stomach when you two are getting heated.

----

A/n

Imma do the Pietro catchup soon.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm bisexual (Update from the far future [17/05/17, even though I realised like a year ago]: I'm pAN). But I'm a teenager so you never know.

Idk then I see Chris Evans and I'm like nvm I'm straight af (17/05/17, lol).

-Bəłľå