4 | An Avenger (Or Teammate) Sets You Two Up, Part 2

THOR ODINSON
THE MIGHTY THOR

"Thor, brother" Loki patted his large shoulder underneath his suit.

"You have been staring at that fine maiden for what seems like hours. Go and converse." He gestured to you were you sat alone by then bar after Bruce had abandoned you.

"It's not that simple Loki, I cannot jus-"

"You can, things are different here on Midgard." He spoke back simply and when his face remained blank Loki smirked.

"I will find a way to bring her here then?"

"No, no, no." He shook his head quickly "I'll talk to her."

"Good." Loki gestured at you and Thor obliged to follow in that direction.

A god should not be this nervous to approach a mortal, but you were different.

A different that Thor really liked.

"Lady (Y/n)." You heard Thor's voice and immediately turned around.

"Yeah." You probably looked tired and completely over this party (because you were) but he seemed happy enough to talk to you.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." He looked around and seemed paranoid, no doubt because of Loki.

"Oh, um, of course." You were taken aback by the sudden question.

Thor, the god, going out with you?

Wait. A cute god, yeah, really adorable.

"Is that a yes." He asked with a broad smiled plastered on his face.

You nodded, afraid nothing would come out of your throat.

He took a seat next to you and you began to chat.

Seriously?

He just asked you out and he's this relaxed?

You didn't know why you were complaining, things with him are easier than you expected, everyone makes him out as this oaf, but he's really just a great person to talk to about nothing and everything.

______

CLINTON "CLINT" BARTON
HAWK-EYE

Being best friends with Clint was ridiculously fun (especially during holidays like Christmas Eve, today) you would train and have lunch together. You were practically inseparable.

"Babeeeee" Clint called from the change room.

You squeezed your eyes together and felt butterflies in your stomach.

He would call you it as a joke, it's an ongoing thing but it made your insides jumble every time, okay, you definitely had a crush on your best friend.

It happens to other people right?

"Cliiiiint." You called back.

"Nat wants to meet us for Christmas Eve lunch." He strolled out of the room with a towel around his waist, completely shirtless.

"Ewwww." You shielded your eyes (it was really to cover your reddening cheeks.)

He chuckled "Surely you'd get used to it after three year."

"Nope." You slung your bag over your shoulder as he disappeared to fetch his.

.