24. Where there is love and care, there is full of happiness

Start from the beginning

Tanu cries vigorously: Bhabhi... Bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭😭.... Many a things are happening here bhabhi... I cant understand anything bhabhi... Something is going on which is very bad for all for us especially for abhi bhai... 😭😭😭😭

Promise me bhabhi that you won't let anyone to snatch away abhi bhai from us... Promise me that it should be abhi bhai and your kids should get this properties and rule this Mehra empire.... please bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭

I beg you to Make my abhi bhai normal soon so that he wil chuck away all these unwanted hindrances spoiling all our happiness and get rid of those who are hell adamant to take away all our peace.... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Pragya: Tanu... Tanu... Just calm down dear... Nothing will happen to my abhi... I promise that I will be a shield to protect my husband and no one can near him when Im there with him... Just relax and tell me what happened over there...

Pragya's eyes widened in shock on hearing Tanu's reponse.... Pragya gritts her teeth in anger and all she want to do now is to kill that heartless EP mercilessly... She felt really pity on her in-laws for bearing such bad words....

Though pragya hates her in-laws Ram and priya ram mehra for cheating her and hiding a biggest secret about abhi, she understands now why Ram is hell adamant to bring her as the bahu of the Mehras...

Though pragya cant forgive them very easily but she knows that her support is needed to them at this time so tht they can throw away all those hidden villains from their lives...

She wish to know more about that EP and what relationship that EP had with the Mehras... She looks at the key which Arjun has given to her which has a file with some secrets behind....

.....

Pragya: "perfect... My darling is ready now... Aww... You looks so dashing and handsome in this dress... "

 "

Abhi pouts and turns his face angrily... Pragya chuckles knowing well that abhi expects her to kiss him rather than pulling his cheeks as if he is a baby....

Pragya admires her husband who is looking way too hot, breath takingly handsome and a physique any woman could die for... Pragya longingly looks at her innocent husband who is trapped very badly in the big mess and has become no less than a small boy...

Her inner self starts to think of various possibilities but she cant figure out what is the exact cause of abhi's state... Abhi is highly irritated as his wife pragya is not at all in the world but is deeply drowning in some thoughts....

Abhi tries all his possibilities to bring back pragya down to earth... But she is too much engrossed in her thinking about abhi and she is not aware that abhi has kissed her too many times....

Abhi stomps his feet in anger and pulled pragya harshly... Now too she is standing like a statue making abhi to lose all his patience.... Abhi thinks for a while and his face glowed brightly all of a sudden with a mischievous idea popping his mind....