"...I'm sorry..." You managed to mutter before he started to ramble.

"Sorry for what? For leaving me worried sick about where you were or for lying to my face about who you were with?" He snapped but never made eye contact with you once.

"For everything...I'm sorry for lying to you, I should've told you I was with hoseok but I was afraid." You looked at his slouched figure as it was beginning to tense up.

"Afraid of what?" He looked up at you and you looked away.

"Of losing you..." You felt his eyes burning into your soul and you started to get nervous.

"Why would you lie to me y/n? You left with the one person I was afraid of losing you to. And yes y/n, if you didn't realize, I am jealous. I get jealous when I see you go off with others because I know they're better than me! You could've chosen one of them but you chose me...why? Because you felt sorry for me?" His voice echoed around the room and you looked into his eyes.

"Yoongi...don't you dare say that. I didn't 'choose' you, as if you were an object I could claim! I'm with you because I love you! Im not letting the others get in between us, and they know that. Hoseok is just my friend! And he should be yours too. Stop being so jealous of them and be yourself! Im in love with you for you, not someone you try to be!" Your voice started to shake as you felt the warmth of tears rolling down your cheeks.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into him "y/n...don't cry.." he tightened his grip around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his head.

"Don't make me feel this way again...asshole" you sniffled and cried into his shoulder.

He pulled you onto his lap and held you close. The warmth of his body made you feel secure again. "I'm sorry..." You heard him mumble into your sweater as he pressed his face into your arm.

"I'm sorry for worrying you...and for making you feel like shit...I love you yoongi.." you hugged him tight and he did the same.

"I'm sorry for being so overprotective of you..and I won't get so jealous...I promise to love you y/n.." he pulled away from you but you pulled him back to you.

He chuckled and sniffled a bit. "Are you crying?" You looked at him and he looked away quickly.

"No..." He sniffled again and you kissed his lips softly.

"My little yoongi bear has feelings too?" You teased and he threw you onto the bed softly.

"Aish shut up.." he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

"I love you min yoongi!" You shouted and he chuckled.

"Be quiet, the others are gonna hear you.." he walked back out and wiped his nose on a tissue.

You laughed and walked to him and hugged him tight.

"I love you y/n" he whispered into your ear and hugged you back.

A few hours later...

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I was watching y/n showing me the dance she had learned from hoseok. It made me smile at every mistake she made, but I knew she was trying her best.

She finally ended and plopped onto the floor and was breathing hard.

I clapped and chanted her name and she laughed.

"Yah stop. You're so extra.." she blushed and stood up.

Grabbing her by the wrist, I pulled her close to me and kissed her arm.