Paradise

Disclaimer : Ken and Dre have been together for 2 years.

Kennedy

"Okay so to make this work , I need my DNA, Jailee's , and yours too Mama" I said to my mother and Jailee as we sat at my mother's kitchen table.

Yes you heard me right. It was no question that I was going to go with my family, I mean after all it's my family. In order to make the DNA results negative , I have to get three different samples of DNA and test those.

I had to be at work in an hour so I had to make this quick. I was going to give these test results to the detectives and let the case go cold, because without DNA, Cameras, or any motive , your case is hard to crack.

I gave a swab to Jailee & My mom and let them swab the inside of their mouth and I put them in separate bags.

I grabbed all my stuff and gave my mom and Jailee a hug before leaving out. "Okay you guys ,I love y'all, See y'all later!" I yelled on my way out.

I know i've been recognized as a Good Nurse in my Forensic field by everyone but if it was between your Family and cracking the case for someone who abused you, who would you chose?...My point exactly.
....

"Goodmorning Ms. J'Aoir do you have the results for us?" Agent Morgan said as he walked into my office.

I got the folder with the test results in them and handing them over. "Here you are Detective Morgan, got them fresh out of the lab this morning" I told him while he overlooked them.

His face went into a gloom , "These results are negative? Guess we're back at square one" He said before making his way out of my office.

Mission Accomplished.

"Hey Detective Morgan" I called out to him , causing him to turn around , "I wish you guys the best on the case, let me know if y'all need anything else" I let him know.

He gave me a gentle smile , "Thank you beautiful, we will" He walked out of my office, closing the door behind him.

After he left out I sent a message to the guys letting them know I got everything covered. It was a hard decision to make but of course I had to do what I had to do for my family.

Sooner than later I got a message from Dre. It confused me by what he meant.

DreBae☺️💕: When you get home start packing ya stuff. Don't ask no questions. I love you mamas❤️

Like he said, don't ask any questions , so I didn't I just simply responded before gathering my stuff and heading home.

To DreBae☺️💕: I'm on the way home lol I just had to turn in the results and I was good to go. you're scaring me. I love you more💕

I hopped inside my jeep and started to head home, thankful that all I had to do was turn in results. I didn't get a call about anything else and plus I have a week of vacation time so i'm going to enjoy my week off at home with my feet up.

Turning off my truck I walked through the front and saw Dre eating noodles and watching the basketball game.

He stopped eating and looked up at me "Wassup boo, how was your short day?" He asked me while I walked over to him.

I leaned down and gave him a kiss , "It was good, didn't have a lot to do" I told him.

"I know it was a hard thing to do for you, I promise we won't ever put you in a predicament like that ever again" He stood up and hugged me tight.