Girls/Guys Day Out

Dresden Outside Mall
Kennedy

"ohhhh this is super cute!" Jailee said, checking out a top that she saw in Sax

We had been out since 12 and so far we've gotten our nails done, and we're currently shopping.

"That is super cute" I walked over and picked out my size.

We stood in line and paid for our stuff before deciding to head to the next store.

"Where to next bug" I asked her as we walked down the strip. She thought about it for a minute before we passed a four story Victoria Secret.

"Ohhhh let's go in here" She grabbed my arm and we went into the store straight into the lingerie section. My mind traveled to the incident between Dre and I the other day.

"Sis I need your honest opinion on something" I said gaining her attention. She picked up a bra and panty set and looked over at me.

"Spill it" She simply said and I proceeded to tell her.

"So the other day Dre and I were laying down and we started kissing. It got heated and he got on top of me and started to pull my dress up and I stopped him because I wasn't ready" I told her all in one breathe.

She looked at me shocked, "Really! Y'all haven't done it yet? I guess I assumed because ya'll live together now"

"No we haven't but I really want to, I just want it to be special, any ideas?" She went into deep thought.

"Well while we're in here, go get some lingerie and we can head over to lush and get rose petals. You can spread them in the hotel leading to the bedroom and let him find you on the bed looking all stunning" She pitched the idea and I loved it. So I figured I go along with it.

We walked over to the lingerie section and since his favorite color is red I decided to get a red lace set with the matching cover up.

"But you know i'm still a virgin" I reminded her and she looked at me again and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Girl you will be okay, just breathe, don't make yourself tense up too much, and enjoy yourself, you'll be fine babe" She lightened me up and we continued shopping.

I ended up buying three sweatsuits for the winter, some underwear of course, bras, night shorts, socks, a traveling bag, workout clothes, and a water bottle for when I work out since I have an in home gym now.

"We can eat at Chancellor's for lunch, they have great food" She suggested as we walked out of Victoria Secret.

"Sure , lets go honey" We put our bags into her trunk and made our way to Chancellor's.

It was a nice place. Very spacious and busy, but we were able to get a nice table outside and had a good view of everyone.

"My name is Matt , Welcome! What can I get you ladies" He asked us , his accent peaked through, but he overall spoke good english.