Settling In

1 Month Later, August
J'Aoir Household

Kennedy J.

"Please be careful with that , it's an Ontario Vetali original" I spoke aloud to one of the movers, who sat my painting down in my living room.

For the past month i've been moving everything little by little from my condo into my new home. I've had some of the rooms re-painted, and i've moved furniture into most of the rooms.

I put all of my dishes into their places in the kitchen and bought some new silverware for the new home.

Andre has been helping me get settled as well and helped me decorate some of my rooms. Our relationship is going great and we've been getting to know each other. I've stayed at his place a few times since my house wasn't fully done and my condo was a mess.

I graduated from Miami Dade Medical School, and got my PhD. I still work at Aventura and currently as a Forensic Nurse. still make great money, and more than enough.

My brother and Sister-N-Law flew back home after my graduation, but Andre and I were planning on going to his game in Germany, we had the hotel booked and court side seats, and to be sure we can be there , Andre bought tickets a whole two months in advanced.

"Everything is settled ma'am, that's the last of it. Congratulations on your new home" The female mover said, as they started to make their way out.

I hugged her and thanked her again for all of her help for the past month. "Thank you so much , I really appreciate it."

I followed behind them and locked the door, as I made my way to my room. When I got up there Dre was just getting out of the shower and throwing some clothes on so he could get comfortable.

"Did the movers leave yet bae?" He asked as I put my night clothes on

I pulled the covers back and laid down in my bed. "Yea, they left right before I came upstairs, and everything for the living room is downstairs, after I get that situated the house will be complete" I said excitedly as I talked about my first home that I brought on my own.

He laid down in bed beside me, and flipped through netflix to find something for us to watch.

"Thank you so much for helping out here, I really appreciate it baby" I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"As your man , it's my duty to help my lady, no need to thank me" He assured me , as we shared a passionate kiss.

"Are you spending the night?" He continued to scroll through netflix and replied with a smile and a "yes", as we began to binge watch Wentworth.