Liftoff

Andre

"Baby pass me the computer so that I can order  both of these tickets please" I said to a stubborn Kennedy who was not trying to give up the macbook.

We've been having a lil disagreement every since she came home from work about who was going to by the plane tickets and basketball tickets to her brother's game oversees.

"No babe , not until you agree to at least let me buy something" she said , withholding the macbook.

I decided to agree with her and let her pitch in on something. "You want to buy something ? Fine , you can buy the pillows for our neck to relax on, on the flight, they're $20 on amazon , have fun , now give me the computer beautiful" I smiled at her as she looked at me irritated. She was just too cute.

"You were trying to be funny ? I forgot to laugh haha. Now let me buy something for real babe, I mean it is MY brother's oversees game. " she straight faced me.

To avoid this going on much longer I chose to let her buy the basketball game tickets since they were the cheapest out the two.

"Fine lil mama , you can buy the tickets to the game and ill handle the plane tickets" I assured her , giving her a kiss and taking the macbook to purchase plane tickets to Germany.

The game was this Saturday , August 12th in Germany.

Kennedy went online on her Ipad to get the game tickets "You only gave me the tickets cause it was cheaper but I guess it's better" she said side-eyeing me as I reached over and kissed her cheek.

We shared a laugh "Get used to it being with me mama"

I purchased the round trip tickets to Germany and back for two people. I got my credit card out and paid for them and printed out the paper to give to the lady at the airport.

"How much were they babe?" Ken asked as I came back in the room from her home office.

I handed her one of the papers and laid back down in bed with her as she was about to get the game tickets.

"We leave at 8AM on Friday, and we'll get there around 10PM on Friday. They were 2,520, next time we go out the country, we're renting a private jet for all that" I told her as she looked shocked.

"you damn right , 2,520 for some plane tickets? craziness" I laughed at her sounding like she was somebodies Grandma.

"How much did you spend little lady?" She locked her phone and cuddled up with me

"Not much , just $100 , we have court side seats. I also got us those pillows for our necks although first class should be comfortable." she replied closing her eyes.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was 11:00pm , so I knew after her long day of work she would be out. My day at work was tiring so I could use the sleep.

I was staying with her every night. Either she would be at my house or I would be over here. We were always together but I can't complain cause I love it personally.

"Tomorrow we can go shopping for a few things for our trip since we both off" I whispered not trying to startle her. "Okay babe , night night" she replied tiredly as she reached up and met my lips for a kiss.

"Goodnight baby girl" I said , before cutting the lights off and watching some tv before letting sleep consume me for the night.

9:30 AM , Thursday

KennedyJ.

"Babe , what kind of tooth paste do you want? the colgate or the colgate optic white?" I stopped at the travel section in Walmart to grab Dre and I's travel gear.