S(he's) Br(ok)en

Warning : This chapter will have some emotional scenes

Kennedy

"Andre I told you nothing is going on , I saw him one day after work and he slipped his number in there, I wasn't going to use it calm down" I told him calmly.

Here it was, 11 o'lock at night and we were arguing. I had just got home from work and Andre found a paper in my bag with a co-worker's name on it. The note read "Hey Nurse J'Aoir give me a call or text sometime. Would love to take you out someday. Text me , 436-897-8907. Jason , Nurse from floor 2."

Of course I wasn't going to use it , I have way more respect for Dre then that , but he just wasn't trying to hear it.

"Kennedy stop playing with me yo. I know you're beautiful, but these niggas need to learn to stop playing me yo forreal" He semi-yelled.

He was upset , that was clear so I decided to let him cool off and turned to leave out of the room. I decided to let him cool off before it got to serious

On my way out I felt him grab me and that brought back so many bad memories for me. I immediately thought back to my past relationship with Deon, and it caused me to flinch.

"You think i'm ready to hit you? Baby I'm sorry for overreacting but I just wanted to hold you" He spoke out loud to me , I was still stuck in the past.

"Oh okay" I started , and smiled at him "hold me" I finished off..but he didn't. He just stood there in disbelief.

"You really think I would hit you? Where did you get that from? To even think that ? I would never put my hands on you" He spoke with sympathy, and sad eyes. I never wanted to open up about my old relationship but I guess now it was time.

"Come sit. I'll tell you everything" we sat on our bed and he prepared himself for me to talk.

"Well it all started back when I was dating Deon.." I started , I knew this was a conversation I wasn't ready to have , but I had to get it out of the way.

Two years ago..I was the cute and preppy cheerleader and he was the muscular jock. He seemed like the sweetest guy I'd ever met in college. We had anatomy together, as well as business, and he flirted with me on occasions.

We went out on a few dates before we made it official and I was happy then. Nobody could tell me nothing , because I thought he was the most sweetest guy..I was wrong.

For the first few months everything seemed fine. We went out on dates , chilled in each other's dorms , studied together , and watched all of the funny reality shows. I truly believed he was an amazing guy. We continued the relationship for a while until it got awkward. He got his own campus apartment so he didn't live as close anymore, so I would go over there occasionally.

One day we were sitting around his apartment and he brought up the topic about sex. I told him I wasn't ready , because I was a virgin at the time. I was the girl in high school who wasn't the type to get around or go out in public, so when college came along I was the same exact way.

A few weeks went by and I was at his place again , while he was in the shower his phone started going off. The only problem was that it was 3:00AM, and he'd just came in from a party with the guys at 2:30 after I had been waiting here for him , since 9PM.

I looked at the phone and saw the name "Nicole" and that alarmed me, and soon enough I got that bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that something was going on. I waited until she hung up and went straight to their messages and uncovered that he was cheating on me with her, using her for sex since I wasn't ready, entertaining her, and even having late night phone calls with her on the nights he would tell me he had an early class to get up for.