First Take

Kennedy

Saturday Night/Date Night

Nervous wasn't even a word to describe how I was feeling right now. I was super excited since I haven't been on a date since Deon..but I have a right to move on right ?

I would love to just move on and forget about that relationship ever happening because it was the worst year of my life.

It was about 7:30 and Andre said he would be here at about 8:30 so I decided to start getting ready. I don't know where we're going out to eat , so I decided on something cute yet simple. I threw on my black jumpsuit , with my black heels. I did my makeup in a natural look and sprayed my Marc Jacobs "Decadence" perfume on.

I decided that I was satisfied with my look and headed downstairs until Andre came to pick me up.

While I waited I searched for houses on my macbook air. Currently I live in a condo , and it's nice for me to be here by myself , but it was only a home until I saved up enough to buy my own house. I'm a Registered Nurse and I make fairly enough money to take care of myself and a house.

While I was looking at houses , I was taken out of my daze by a knock on the door.

Andre

I pulled up to her house right at 8:20 , so that I could leave a great impression on Kennedy.

I was nervous , which was different for me since I didn't get nervous much. I was even nervous to knock on her door , which took me about 5 minutes to do.

As soon as I knocked on the door , I waited for her to open the door.

"Coming" I heard Kennedy's voice sound from the inside.

Soon after I heard the locks starting to unlock and she opened the door to reveal her beautiful self.

"Wow you look amazing Ms. Kennedy" I said as I eyed her. She smiled and put her head down shyly

"Thank you , you look handsome yourself, please come in"

"Thanks Beautiful , you ready to head out or do you need a couple more minutes?" I said walking into her condo

She went to go cut off her computer and went into the kitchen

"No i'm ready , I just need to grab my purse off the table"

After she came back we were heading out.

She locked up while I headed to my All black BMW 428i. I opened her door and closed it once she got in and headed over to my side.

"Thank you for holding my door, that was sweet of you"

"It's no problem , that's what a man is supposed to do Sweets" I started up my engine and headed to the restaurant I planned to take her to.

"So where are we going Mr. Brewster" she laughed as we came to a stop light

I looked over at her and smiled at her , adding a winking "just sit back and ride sweetie"

"Okay since you're handsome , I guess I can do that" she smiled and sat back "so tell me about yourself"

As I drove , I thought about where I should start. I decide to start about my child hood and growing up.

"Well , My name is Andre..Andre David Brewster. I'm from East Harlem , New York and I'm 26 years old. I had a complicated life growing up , but that's a story for later. I'm a real estate agent now , and my birthday is June 3rd. What about you?" I said , as I was getting off the highway