All These Kisses

Dre

I looked at her shocked. I knew I couldn't have heard her correctly, maybe I smoked a little too much earlier with the guys.

"You what? Can you repeat that" I looked her in her eyes and kept my hands on her waist.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and raised up for a kiss. "I said, i'm ready" she repeated between each kiss.

"Are you sure? I can wait longer, it's not a big deal babygirl" I assured her. I didn't want her to feel pressured into it because of our situation from yesterday.

She assured me that she was ready. "Yes, i'm ready for you. I'm ready for you to have me, and all of me. I want to have you, and all of you" I walked her over to the bed and started taking off my polo shirt I wore today.

"Well shit, lay back then ma" I told her before she laid back and I started taking off her heels.

I know it's her first time so going gentle at first is a must. I wanted her first time to be special and our first time to me memorable.

I overlooked her body while taking off her lingerie set. It looked damn good on her.

"When did you pick this up?" I asked her while pulling it over her head.

She laughed and started unbuttoning the back of her bra. "I got it from Victoria Secret today when I went shopping with Jailee today, along with some other things" she explained to me. I wanted to see these other things but right now, it was time to handle bidness.

I put her legs up and kissed her lips, moving down to her neck and kissing down her stomach until I reached her pretty pearl. It had a nice pink shade to it. It's been a minute since I had some action, so best believe I dove straight in.

"Oh my baby, right there" She moaned out as i flicked my tongue over her clit a few times.

I kept going and added my fingers in until she had her first orgasm of the night. I kept going until she came about three more times.

I took off my polo shorts, along with my boxers and she looked at me with her jaw dropped

"Um baby where do you think that is going" She pointed at my piece and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out her head.

I laughed at her and replied with a simple "In you, ma" and aligned myself at her entrance.

"You sure you ready?" I asked her before sliding in.

I wanted to make sure she was absolutely ready because a virginity is something you can't get back.

Kennedy

"Yes baby, i'm sure" I assured him one last time before making the life changing decision to have sex.

"Okay, i'll go slow at first, don't tense up, stay calm" he told me before slowly starting to slide into me.

It hurt like hell im not even going to lie to you. He noticed I started to tense up from the pain and started kissing me, making the pain subside a little.

He did slow strokes for about five minutes and the pain was starting to go away, and I felt this sensational wave of pleasure come over me.

"Ahhh shit baby, right there" I moaned out, giving him the green light to go deeper or faster. He did both.

I cant believe I held out on sex this long. The sensational feeling was AMAZING. Then again it all depends on who you have sex with.

"You like that?" He asked me in a sexy tone as my legs started shaking