Game Time

Dresden , Hotel Suite
Four Hours before Gametime
Dre

I grabbed the remote and went to Netflix before finding something to watch. We went through new releases and saw nothing so we decided to find something a little older.

"Ohhh baby lets watch 35 and Ticking" she squealed as she noticed her favorite movie was on Netflix.

"You know that's your favorite girl" I laughed at her and clicked on it for it to start.

"You know it baby, you know this is my movieeeee" she excitedly said before pulling the covers over us and getting into the movie as it began to play.

Dresden Stadium
Game Time, 7PM
Kennedy

"That's another three pointer made by Caesar J'Aoir for the Artland Dragons" Brad Thomas , the announcer for Sports Center announced to the crowd and everyone at home watching.

Dre and I clapped loudly with the rest of the crowd.

"That's my brother!" I screamed to no one in particular. Caesar heard me and looked over at me as he patted his chest near his heart. It was something we did as a way of saying "I love you".

I followed suit and he focused back on the game.

"I think the Dragons may have this one Brad, after all they have shown that they aren't coming to play anymore" Angela Morino, the female announcer explained.

"Well Angela , I think you may be right , the Artland Dragons didn't come to play with the Dresden Wolves" He voiced his opinion over to her.

"You damn right we didn't" I spoke as if they could hear me. Dre laughed at me and found it amusing.

"They can't hear you mamas" He laughed as I kept my focus on the game.

I looked at him and straight faced him "I know babe, as long as they KNOW we didn't come to play tonight , we're taking this W home to mama!" I spoke aloud.

"Sis you crazy, but you know damn well we ain't come to play with them" Jailee said as she came back to her spot next to me.

It was fourth quarter and there was only thirty seconds left. We were beating them 98-76, but we had to beat our score and get to 100 since they've never got there before.

With five seconds left Caesar had crossed up Blake Farley, who was the point guard on the other team. He was the one that they said nobody could check..but my brother just did so ha.

There was only three seconds left and Caesar couldn't keep taking his sweet time with the ball.

"Three seconds Caesar, make it count come on!" I screamed across the court.

He stepped back and shot the ball as the buzzer rang and we waited to see if he made it. Everything was all of a sudden moving slow, and I was on the edge.

The ball spun around the rim before finally going in the basket. They won and most importantly they beat their record.

I jumped up in excitement and started clapping and screaming along with the rest of the fans who were there for the Dragons.